Kissamouse Bawks

Old January 2nd 11, 07:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Kissamouse Bawks

Mosey waffs owt laowd..wrap moosik...datz funnee Pitô.ônya ..yeUP

No dat plastik stuff dem pakz in boxez to keep frings brum breakink. It
self iz fullov air bubblez and when you brakez dem dem do a liddle poppink
soun. FUNFUN. O T who knows

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

Du yu meen wrap moosik, Beauty??
--
Pitô.ônya

"John Ross Mc Master"
On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 23:07:01 -0600, "Granby"
Anna dat bubble rap stuff iz da best.

it makkes rap moosik.
beauty who loves moosik after eetink

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

"John Ross Mc Master" ...
Doubleclick on thumbnails to get a larger picture.

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...ssamouseBawks#

here is a pikchur of da out and da in. i want in to da bawks!
beauty

The second I brought the box home and opened it, Beauty JUMPED on it
and started eating it! The box itself! There is so much good stuff
I'll give it to the kitties a bit at a time.
John

I want the box. I smell NIP!!
Cinder

Fangu.I am da prettieststs so I get da prettiest stuffs.
Spring

Paypurr iz yummee!
Plaztik iz gud tuu.
Tizzyu paypurr iz furr layink on.