The devils are back!

Old November 9th 06, 07:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

Default The devils are back!

mhmmm

haven't seen them in a while, a year or more?

them big old dogs that killed my cat a year ago...
I saw them today...

I saw them about a block from my house
dirty *******s!

DON'T LET YOUR CAT OUTSIDE

do try to give your cat some grass to munch on from time to time
they like the skinny tender grass, not the wide tough weed grass

Old November 29th 06, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
A Cat

That's what shotguns are for....use steel eight shot, nice tight
grouping and solid penetrating power. F*ck dogs, yapping, barking
nuisance that they are.

Old December 3rd 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

A Cat wrote:
That's what shotguns are for....use steel eight shot, nice tight
grouping and solid penetrating power. F*ck dogs, yapping, barking
nuisance that they are.

late one night i was trying to sleep...
i stuck my head out the door and told the dog down the street to shut
up

i was mad as a wet hornet, little ****er keeping me up

SHUT THE **** UP... AAAAAHHHGGGGGAAAAAA!!!!

he shut up too
little *******
i was fixin to walk down and cut his barker out

but ordinarily im a gentle pussy loving man

Old December 3rd 06, 09:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

2oz wrote:

late one night i was trying to sleep...
i stuck my head out the door and told the dog down the street to shut
up

i was mad as a wet hornet, little ****er keeping me up

SHUT THE **** UP... AAAAAHHHGGGGGAAAAAA!!!!

he shut up too
little *******
i was fixin to walk down and cut his barker out

but ordinarily im a gentle pussy loving man

No you're not. You let your poor little baby out to get knocked up
when you knew the Devil Dogs were roaming. Wasn't Ruprect getting
shredded enough of a lesson for you? And now you get 6 more mouths to
feed. Do you even have a real job?

Didn't think so.

-L.

Old December 3rd 06, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
2oz

-L. wrote:

No you're not. You let your poor little baby out to get knocked up
when you knew the Devil Dogs were roaming. Wasn't Ruprect getting
shredded enough of a lesson for you? And now you get 6 more mouths to
feed. Do you even have a real job?

Didn't think so.

-L.

you talking bout one of them deals where you ask the man "may I go wee
wee sir?"
raising my hand "Ma'am, I gotta go make water"..
looking down at the floor