a prayer to my cat

Old April 21st 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
[email protected]

Default a prayer to my cat

I say a prayer to Sammy most every evening. It goes something like
this, " Sammy, if we are to live together for the next 15 years, I
want to die one second before you. I wont be able to bare living one
second without you

Gerry

Old April 25th 07, 09:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Liz W

wrote in message
ups.com...
I say a prayer to Sammy most every evening. It goes something like
this, " Sammy, if we are to live together for the next 15 years, I
want to die one second before you. I wont be able to bare living one
second without you

Gerry

This I can understand, Gerry.

My girl, Pip, died last week after a short illness and I'm absolutely
devastated. I can't bear to look at my garden and not see her in it. It's a
waste of a sunny day without her enjoyment of it. My heart is literally
aching.

Enjoy your little one while you can.

Liz...

Old April 26th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Liz W

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Liz W
wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
I say a prayer to Sammy most every evening. It goes something like
this, " Sammy, if we are to live together for the next 15 years, I
want to die one second before you. I wont be able to bare living one
second without you

Gerry

This I can understand, Gerry.

My girl, Pip, died last week after a short illness and I'm absolutely
devastated. I can't bear to look at my garden and not see her in it.
It's a waste of a sunny day without her enjoyment of it. My heart is
literally aching.

Enjoy your little one while you can.

Liz...

I know that ache only too well. I lost my Sophie two years ago and still
sleep with her photo under my pillow. It's taken until now for us to go to
look for another cat.

I wish I knew the right words to help.

Judith

--
Judith Latham
Stourbridge, West Midlands. UK.

Hi, Judith

To me the fact that you can't find words means that you understand
completely.

Thank you....Liz