Women and cats

Old March 11th 04, 10:30 PM
ys

"West Wing Audio" wrote in message
ys wrote:

We must begin to do things the Right way, following the laws of the

Creator
in all facets if life.

Then we must also avoid women during their menstrual cycles as they are
deemed "unclean." Do you follow this law too?

A holy woman of Judah, a daughter of Zion follows these laws. BUT of course!
This is our heritage, our safekeeping, our life! In perfect harmony with
Nature! What a question!

Blessings,
Yechidah

---

Old March 11th 04, 10:46 PM
cindys

ys wrote:

We must begin to do things the Right way, following the laws of the

Creator
in all facets if life.

Then we must also avoid women during their menstrual cycles as they are
deemed "unclean." Do you follow this law too?

-----------
"Niddah" is not related to cleanliness. It describes a spiritual state. And
yes, O Jews follow the laws of taharas hamishpacha (family purity).
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old March 11th 04, 10:47 PM
cindys

hlink.net...

ys wrote:

We must begin to do things the Right way, following the laws of the

Creator
in all facets if life.

Then we must also avoid women during their menstrual cycles as they are
deemed "unclean." Do you follow this law too?

A holy woman of Judah, a daughter of Zion follows these laws. BUT of

course!
This is our heritage, our safekeeping, our life! In perfect harmony with
Nature! What a question!

----------
But I'm sure you would agree that the law is not related to hygiene.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Old March 11th 04, 10:48 PM
ys

Correction - women who have their periods are NOT shunned.

ys wrote:

We must begin to do things the Right way, following the laws of the

Creator
in all facets if life.

Then we must also avoid women during their menstrual cycles as they

are
deemed "unclean." Do you follow this law too?

How does this relate to cats exactly?

Seems more like a trolling question to me. Norma

In more detail than is warranted for a Thursday afternoon:

1. The astute reader will note that the thread subject line includes
both women AND cats and indeed how the thread discussions have touched
on the nature of both creatures.

2. The astute reader will have already gleaned from YS's postings that
he/she places great importance on Toraic Law - insofar as he/she
understands it - as it relates not just to cats and animals in general
but all of life. Toraic Law dictates that women are to be avoided,
indeed shunned, during their cycles as they are "unclean" by the
author's of the aforementioned Law.

3. My post was an attempt to ascertain whether or not YS was indeed
consistent in his/her approach to Toraic Law and its application to
daily human activities, which include both women AND cats in this
context. As is often the case with such things, the "faithful" (be they
Christian, Jew, Muslim, etc.) are highly selective about which parts of
the Law they choose to abide by or hold sacred.

4. Finally, the astute reader would have put elements 1, 2 and 3
together BEFORE assuming a trolling stance on my part. Such an
assumption is, in fact, erroneous.

Good day.

---

Old March 11th 04, 10:59 PM
ys

"cindys" wrote in message

hlink.net...

ys wrote:

We must begin to do things the Right way, following the laws of the

Creator
in all facets if life.

Then we must also avoid women during their menstrual cycles as they

are
deemed "unclean." Do you follow this law too?

A holy woman of Judah, a daughter of Zion follows these laws. BUT of

course!
This is our heritage, our safekeeping, our life! In perfect harmony with
Nature! What a question!

----------
But I'm sure you would agree that the law is not related to hygiene.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Not hygiene!

We are holy, fragile with a need to go within. This is our right and duty -
to be set apart to regroup, regenerate and regain strength. As far as I am
concerned it is ~the~ key to a happy, holy relationship between a man and a
woman. What is hidden may only become revealed at its proper time. No
forcing, no hastening - no short cuts - just pure allowance for the natural
cycle of human nature to run its course.

YS

---