'nouncink owr wedwink!

Old June 14th 04, 06:07 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Default 'nouncink owr wedwink!

Hi Efurrykittee,

Tiger haz asked me, ann I'ze haf akcepted! We'ze settid da date fur Joon
fifth uv nekst yeer, da day between owr birfdayz!

I'ze a happy kittee!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old June 14th 04, 06:29 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Hi Efurrykittee,

Tiger haz asked me, ann I'ze haf akcepted! We'ze settid da date fur Joon
fifth uv nekst yeer, da day between owr birfdayz!

I'ze a happy kittee!

Concatulations, you two! Me and mine sisfurs and brofur wish youz all of
da best. We'z are sure dat you will be a furry happy couple.

Tabitha Kitten
for Cleopatra, Amelia, and Sammy as well

Old June 14th 04, 09:14 PM
Sylvia M

Awwww, datz nize!! Concatulashunz tu boff ov yu...
(Ifink wun sez concatulashunz tu da maylee, an I yam happy fur yu tu da
femayle...)

Dyna, luuking it up in da etticat buuk.

Old June 15th 04, 02:24 AM
Arlene Knop

Oh how wunnerful! Anuther wedwink to look furward to. And LOTS more
partees!

Gretchen Marie

Old June 15th 04, 03:38 AM
Rebecca

Concatulatshuns! Yoo kin hab a big sellabrashun for all da speshul daze at
da same time.

Yoo know, it's nebber too erlee to start plannin a wedwink. I know a good
caterer I cud rekomend. :-)
---
Rebecca

Old June 16th 04, 01:54 PM
Beverly Orel

ConCATulashuns bof uv yew! Dat's such nizenize noos! We wish yew duh best
uv effurryfing!!

Samantha an duh bisitin cuzzins: Finney, Lucy, an Jeannie
&
Anti Beverly, tuu

Old June 20th 04, 05:02 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 6/14/04 10:07 AM Mlle. Anaïs is reported to have said the following:

Hi Efurrykittee,

Tiger haz asked me, ann I'ze haf akcepted! We'ze settid da date fur Joon
fifth uv nekst yeer, da day between owr birfdayz!

I'ze a happy kittee!

Concatyulashyunz!

Da Koster Katz

--