Da Crooze beginz!

Old February 17th 11, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default The yacht gets underway

On Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:00:43 -0800, rafflescat wrote:

Eye see! Sukie quite likes the good looking waiter too Okay, I heer
dose boyz are fishin offa port side of de ship.......Just wate, dey will
get dare wines twongled rownd dat purrpeller! Yu will see! Fink aftur
me has myne nip hopper an welaxed wiff yu fur a wile - fink me will go
wiff da uffur gurls n haff a spin in da catacopter.....dat will be
wunnerfil....me finks!

Sukie, you can either wait for Harri's next flight, or you can teleport
onto the chopper to join them on this flight.

Sammy
Old February 17th 11, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default Frum Pipps tew Sukie The yacht gets underway

On Feb 16, 10:32 pm, "Rebecca" wrote:
Ooh, da fisheez iz so purrtee! I rememfur dat sefural yeerz ago we had
fisheez at da Jellicle Ball; dey kamed in indivijooal mobile tankz wif air
bubblerz.

Rebecca, making a note to provide fish seating away from the seafood bar

Two little floaty finned fishes turn and twist around and nod to
Rebecca.
Dey ar saying fangu Rebecca!

Sukie

Pipps wookz on at awl uff dis n iz gwad hur kame ulongh.. n asks Sukie iffen
hur 'wud wike yew be mai frend Sukie? Yew r sew nise . ai reely wike
Cash-pup n MableAnne.. smiles.. Dere r sew minny gurlz on diz kruze n
mabbee usses gurlz kan pwan uh gurl fingy wile wee r on da bote..Hmmmm?

Old February 17th 11, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default frum Pipps The yacht gets underway

ai wud wike tew goh tew...wooooooooooooo hoooooooo..
Pipps the unventurous

Daisy-chan squeals in joy as she realizes Hari just offered a Catacopter
ride!

"
Trudi smilez at herown furnd... i iz purtee sure daisy chan wantsa du diz,
i err, wll umm, i duzint go inna air, Trudi

"Harri Roadcat"

Pipps an Trudi an Sukie, if any of youz would like get a betterer look at
Mew York City I would be glad to fly you dere in da catacopter. It lookz
furry pretty from da air.

Harri

Pipps sqweelz..I would like that very much..thank you Harri

Old February 17th 11, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"

ai wud wike tew goh tew...wooooooooooooo hoooooooo.. Pipps the
unventurous

Pipps, I just talked to Harri on the radio. She and Daisy-chan are still
exploring Mew York City in da catacopter, but dey still haf room fur
more. Her asked me to haf you teleport to deze coordinates [he paws over
a piece of paper to Pipps]. I've programmed da teleporter on da main deck
to go dere. Dat way you can join dem mid-flight.

Pipps takes the paper and says that sounds very cool, indeed.
Thank you Sammy...you are so nice.

[Sammy walks with Pipps to the teleporter, punches a few buttons, then
stands aside.

Pipps : Thank you Sammy You are a very nice mancat to do this for me.

Pipps enters the teleporter and vanishes. She immediately
appears in the cabin of Harri's catacopter. The view she sees out the
windscreen is of Central Park spinning past as the copter slides wildly
across the ice.\

Pipps: whoah, that was amazing..I've never been thru anything like that
before...

Harri: Hey dere, Pipps! Whee! You might want to sit down and strap in -
we'z ice skating in da copter.

Pipps: after sitting down and strapping in, says wow this is REALLY fun
Harri Thank you wheeeeeeee I love it

Old February 17th 11, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Hey Beauty! (wave wave) Up here. Onna flying brij. Pleez joyn usses
an haff da gentl see breez wuffling yoor fur...an bwing da porc wif
yoo OK?
Sinseerwy, MeOwy yoor frend

i eeted my porc now iwant crunchy fudz.
i will come to flying brij. fangu.
beauty

oh hai beauty n mai sil MeOwy,
Doo yew mynd iffen ai joyne yoo axkz Pipps?
ai kan git usses sum moar porc..iffen yew wunt inny..az fur mee ai wunt
tew twy sum uff da duk fingys...wookz uraownd fur uh waytur...were iz
Daisy-chan?

Looking down, they notice Daisy-chan is happily waiting in line for a ride
in the catacopter. She's actually the first one in line and a few are
adding their furry selves behind her. Daisy-chan doesn't notice the waves
from the others on the flying bridge because she's too interested in the
catacopter but the friends above smile and know that during the trip, they
will get plenty of chat time.

Pipps: I am so excited about going on the catacopter ride, This will be so
much fun.
Then we sure can get together have have a chat time...

Old February 17th 11, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Mosey, MeOwy, Sqweex, PookyKat, BobQat n Mimzy awl greet their friends..this
is gonna be a great trip with all our friends and the good foods...

da Bear finally comes out with WooToo and enters the catering room with all
the good food.

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Feb 14, 1:11 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
OEJ and Barbi look over the rail and watch the water and listen to the
officer...

OEJ: dat sure iz lotsa watermonzterz!!!

Barbi: anna big too!!! butted itz not bad here onna ship.

OEJ: letz go getz uses a snak i needsa nap inna sun anna mayhapz stt will
be here soon.

Barbi: I too needsa nap but i wuld like an umbrella beclawz of mine
whitness... I sined up aza single gurlcat butted i duzint have anee
purtiklur mancat in mind,

They watch as the points of interest spoken of by the officer arrive and
slide by...

As they watch, a red Jeep-fingie poofs out of the air above the ship's
helicatper pad. It zips across the sky and back and then lands gently
on the pad.

Out of it step:

Missy, looking around for her wink while carrying a light soup-case.
WooToo, directing da Bear who is cheerfully carrying everyone's
heavier luggage, including some extra deck chairs.
and the glamorous
Sunrise, groomed to the nines and managing to be empty-handed.

Old February 17th 11, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Pipps: after sitting down and strapping in, says wow this is REALLY fun
Harri Thank you wheeeeeeee I love it

Let's see if we can get a longer run of ice down at The Lake.

[Harri flies them a little bit south, and lines up on the west leg of The
Lake. She again skims in over the tops of the trees and plops down on the
frozen surface of the lake. They again make wide circles on the ice,
almost ice-dancing in the catacopter.]

Whee!!!!

I know, let's go say "Hi" to the hoomins over by da United Nations
building.

[The catacopter lifts off from the frozen lake then heads over to the UN
headquarters building. They fly low and slow, looking at all the tourists
and dignitaries. After just a couple of minutes a New York Police
Department helicopter appears and notifies Harri that she's flying in
restricted airspace and has to leave immediately. She drops back until
she's beside the police chopper, and all three cats wave to the officers.
Seeing their jaws hanging open, Harri flips the switch for the built-in
teleporter and the catacopter disappears...

.... appears flying over the Hudson River.]

Oh look! Down dere is da compartment where Mme. Anais lifs wif her hoomin.

Harri
Old February 17th 11, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Hihi Anais! [headbutts back] Yes me wud wuff a gwasshopper! Fangs.
Dis is wunnerfil.......mees finkin mees dweemin, onny abowt twee howrs
ago,me wus sittin onna winder sill wotchin da bigfatcatnextdoor....
now mees heer! She takes a long claw and hooks a prawn then eats it
delicately.....ppppprrrrhhhhhh..
Sukie

Meow, Sukie!

* * * * I iz Anaïs. [headbutt] How iz yurseff enjoying da
ship? Why don't yoo join Trudi an myownself fur a
cocktail. We is habbing a Grasshopper - not da
buggee, but a choklit-mint drink! Wood yoo wikes
one? [signals bartender-kitty]

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 2/16/2011 7:10:37 PM

Old February 17th 11, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Harri and Daisy-chan explore Mew York City from the air

"Harri Roadcat" wrote
Daisy-chan wrote:

Daisy-chan turns to Harri and says 'I'd LOV a ride! Iz heared so much
about dat catacopter!'

An announcement is made and Daisy-chan, winking at her friends saying
she will be back or they can come join her, whisks herself right on over
to sign up. 'Iz so happi Harri! Fangu!'.

Meantime, Cash-pup and Aunti Mabel exchange a wry glance across the room
at their excitement seeking little 'sister'. Aunti Mabel laughs to
herself as she prefers '4 on the floor'. Cash-pup meantime is having
too much fun politely flirting with the ladies at the bar to want to go,
but he is happy that Daisy-chan may get her ride at last.

Well, Daisy-chan, so far it lookz like it's just us. Da offurs who wants
to go can go da next trip - let's go look at Mew York City!

"Great!, kin I have an exciting ride please? I didn't want to bother any
other kittahs but if it's just us?' says Daisy-chan.

[Harri and Daisy-chan get strapped in to their seats, and Harri paws over
a headset so that they can talk easily over the noise of the engine. The
turbine engine cranks over and the rotors come up to speed, and when the
yacht crew indicates that everykitty is clear Harri yanks on the
collective and the catacopter leaps into the air.

Harri lowers the nose and the chopper quickly leaves the yacht behind.
They dive until they are just above the tops of the waves, with the skids
clipping the tops of occasional larger waves. The kitties see a ferry
boat, loaded with cars and people, crossing in front of them. Harri gets
a gleam in her eye, brings them in behind the ferry, and zips over the
boat barely clearing the pilot house. She then brings them back for a
slower pass, giving them a chance to wave at the passengers lining the
rail. The passengers are initially excited to see a chopper so close, but
when they see that it's smaller than normal and that two cats are in the
cockpit their excitement turns to confusion. Once everybody is thoroughly
confused Harri hits the afterburner and they streak away from the boat.

Daisy-chan giggles. She mooned them through the catacopter window as they
sped off.

They then dive under the Verazanno Narrow Bridge, then they turn right at
the East River. Harri brings them up to an altitude of a few hundred
feet.]

Ok, we is now at da south end of Manhattan. Da Financial District is ober
here to da left. Dat building ober dere is da Mew York Stock Exchange,
and coming under us now is da site ub da World Trade Center, where dey is
working on building a monument.

[Harri descends until they are below the height of the tall skyscrapers.
She pilots the copter slowly up Broadway.]

See all da traffic an all da peeplez? I would be scared to be down on da
ground dere. Dere is City Hall down dere. Now let's cut over to Avenue of
da Americas.

"yeah, dat would be scarey. 2foots dont always watch dey feets too well."
says Daisy-chan with a knowing nod.

Down dere is Central Park. Man, dat looks big. I'll bet dere would be
good skwirl hunting down dere! And look, dat big lake dere is all frozen.
Dat gives me a idearment!]

With a twinkle, Daisy-chan watches Harri..

[Harri circles around the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, bringing
them lower and lower. She finally skims the trees surrounding it,
approaching from the north. She brings the chopper down until the skids
are inches above the ice, then finally plops the skids down ON the ice.
As they go sliding across the frozen lake Harri manipulates the rudder
pedals to set the chopper into a slow spin across the ice. As they
approach the south end of the reservoir she stops the spin and again
yanks on the collective, sending them rocketing into the air again.]

"WHEEEE!" yells Daisy-chan!

Whee! Iz allez wanted to try ice skating! Now we found a way to go ice
skating while riding in da catacopter.

Where would you like to look at next?

"Kin we see the Empire state building? Anna would like to see Grand Central
Station too!" answers Daisy-chan

Old February 17th 11, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote

ai wud wike tew goh tew...wooooooooooooo hoooooooo.. Pipps the
unventurous

Pipps, I just talked to Harri on the radio. She and Daisy-chan are still
exploring Mew York City in da catacopter, but dey still haf room fur
more. Her asked me to haf you teleport to deze coordinates [he paws over
a piece of paper to Pipps]. I've programmed da teleporter on da main deck
to go dere. Dat way you can join dem mid-flight.

[Sammy walks with Pipps to the teleporter, punches a few buttons, then
stands aside. Pipps enters the teleporter and vanishes. She immediately
appears in the cabin of Harri's catacopter. The view she sees out the
windscreen is of Central Park spinning past as the copter slides wildly
across the ice.\

Harri: Hey dere, Pipps! Whee! You might want to sit down and strap in -
we'z ice skating in da copter.

Daisy-chan sqeals in happiness when she's notes her new friend is in the
backseat.

"Pipps! You came! Iz asked fur Grand Central Station anna dat Empire State
building! " says Daisy-chan.

Da ceremonie beginz... Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 2 May 8th 09 09:29 PM
Da DAnz beginz Granby Cat community 4 February 17th 08 07:21 PM
DA WEDWINK BEGINZ!!!! Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 80 July 7th 05 07:25 AM
Da Roadtrip to da olympiks beginz! Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 99 August 26th 04 03:49 AM