Happi Belaytud Purrday Apurrl Kitties!

Old April 3rd 04, 07:56 AM
Shahna

Default Happi Belaytud Purrday Apurrl Kitties!

Sowee dis iz layte, da stoopid hoomin wuz furry bizzee an furgowt. I
deesyded tew let dis tyme go, synce shee gab mee lotz uf yummy treets.
Heerz sum fur awl doz apurrl furst an sekun purrday kitties.
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ (toona rolls)

= = = = = = = = = = =

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Apr-03
1 - Berkeley, Bitsy, Cinni, Cookie, Olive, Persephone, Puddi Cat,
Ralph, Wendell
2 - Panda
4 - Azad, Pauline
5 - Jordan
10 - Chip, Pepsi
12 - Tabitha
15 - Simon, Sugar Magnolia
16 - Ginger, Pixie
20 - Cali
21 - Radar
24 - Kissa
26 - 'Frass, Waffles
30 - Otis

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
pleze let me no. Jus repli tew dis post ore emayle me at

shahna1 [at] juno [dot] com
(no spaces and replace items in brackets with the appropriate symbols)

Fangu,
Shahna
Old April 3rd 04, 08:22 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Apr-03
12 - Tabitha

Happy birfday, Fluffitha! I'z will remind Meowmie as da day getz closer
to get youz some toys and toonas and shrimpies and stuff. Jus don't
forget to share!

An happy birfday to all da udder April kitties too.

Sammy Kitten

Old April 3rd 04, 12:15 PM
Miss Violette

Happy purr day to alla youcatz, Trudi

= = = = = = = = = = =

Old April 4th 04, 08:39 AM
Sylvia M.

Happi FurrPurrDay tu awla yuz kitteez!!

Dyna, entuziaztikkulee

Old April 4th 04, 05:00 PM
Shahna

Joon. Joon dirty-if.

Pleez tayle Onyx dat I wil post sumfing abowt hiz layest purrblums
(Java, da Owt, etc.) maybee tewday ore tewmarro. Meowmie's ben reel
bizee wif wurk an habent had tyme tew post fur mee.

Shahna

Unka, PiP, ur, wateffur yew ar tew mee, Cory,

Myownsef purrday iz May Dirty-if.

Shadow

On Sun, 04 Apr 2004 03:47:52 -0500, Cory wrote:

In article , Shahna wrote:

Sowee dis iz layte, da stoopid hoomin wuz furry bizzee an furgowt. I
deesyded tew let dis tyme go, synce shee gab mee lotz uf yummy treets.
Heerz sum fur awl doz apurrl furst an sekun purrday kitties.
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ (toona rolls)

Fangu,
Shahna

Shahna, sweetness? Since I am but a lowly hoomin bean, I don't always
have the best memory. When is your purrday again?? Fangu.

--- Unca Cory

Old April 5th 04, 06:29 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Happy Purrday effurkitte wid a April Purrday!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

= = = = = = = = = = =

Old April 7th 04, 03:52 PM
Ray or Fran

Fangu furry much Shahna for the purrday wishes, belated or no. Weze
understand furry well deliquent secretaries. Youze wouldn't believe
Meowmie. Shez tellz us shez gonna reform and do lotz better, but doez she
...... no. Weze both fink shez a hopeless case and weze do miss seeing
effuryone on a regular basis.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old April 7th 04, 03:53 PM
Ray or Fran

And of course weze both wishes effury other April purrday kitty a wonderful
purrday, belated or on a timely basis.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply