UPCOMING EVENTS KALENDER

Old February 15th 04, 06:35 PM
Adam

Maybe youz kitties need to add anofurr kitty to your fambly. Like mebbe a
kitten. Dat wud give you somebody to play wif, and wud maybe help Louise
realize dat youz duzn't wanna attack her.

When my hoomins catched me and bringed me into dere house, it helped
AmeliaGrump to be less nasty to FluffyButt. And now dat I'z weigh almost
as much as AmeliaGrump she doesn't try to boffer me much any more. Fings
is a lot more peaceful now.

Sammy Kitten

Meowmiez afrayd dat 3 cats wud become 2 against 1. I not reely want
sumkitty tu play with, just sumwun tu hang out with wen all da hoomins are
in da owt, lyke Lionel an I used to.

Dere iz anuthur cat dat shows up in da out sumtimez, an Louise not like
him/hur at all! She actually use lots uv words tu get it tu go way, an not
furry nice words eithur!

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old February 15th 04, 06:39 PM
Adam

Listenin to de hoomins acwoss da stweet, it souns like dats what Feliway
diffuzelers iz supposed to fix. Iss spossed to make de tension between
kitties go away. Aftr de hoomins plugged one ine, all 4 of de kitties
started sleeping in de same room (most ob dem on the bed togedder)

wifout
hissing and wifout feeling like dey had to defend demselbes all de time.

STTom

Wow! Wadd'ya tink Allegra...woith uh try???

Dyna, thinking diz mite woik

Dat sownds lyke it mite work. I ask fur one fur my birthday next month!
Fangu all fur da suggeshuns!

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old February 16th 04, 03:18 AM
Sylvia M.

"Adam" wrote in message
[...]

Maybe I kud teleport offurr an hang owt wiff you neow n' den.

Dyna, hewlpfoolee

Old February 16th 04, 04:05 AM
Adam

Meowmiez afrayd dat 3 cats wud become 2 against 1. I not reely want
sumkitty tu play with, just sumwun tu hang out with wen all da hoomins

are
in da owt, lyke Lionel an I used to.

Allegra

Maybe I kud teleport offurr an hang owt wiff you neow n' den.

Dyna, hewlpfoolee

Dat wud be furry furry nyce. Itz been a long time since dere wur enny
frendly kitties fur me tu be frends with arownd here.

Allegra

Old February 16th 04, 04:16 AM
Miss Violette

You know the house Toni Bennett went to had two cats already, a grumpy older
cat that had been mistreated but the hooman Bill rescued him risking his own
safety and a kitten about Toni's age that Bill Took to the ted to get
better. The older cat did not care much for the first kitten but when Toni
came there it seemed to take the stress off of him so now he occasionally
plays with the two younger cats, Miss Violette, who sees that soft still
misses That toni kitten

Old February 16th 04, 06:03 PM
Amelia T Cat

Miss Violette wrote:
You know the house Toni Bennett went to had two cats already, a grumpy older
cat that had been mistreated but the hooman Bill rescued him risking his own
safety and a kitten about Toni's age that Bill Took to the ted to get
better. The older cat did not care much for the first kitten but when Toni
came there it seemed to take the stress off of him so now he occasionally
plays with the two younger cats, Miss Violette, who sees that soft still
misses That toni kitten

It's good to hear that. We were all very concerned still about TB, and
my human secretary was thinking about her too.

Amelia