'NOUNZEMENT

Old November 9th 05, 01:05 AM
Stormmee

Default 'NOUNZEMENT

I wuz so kute today dat da hoomanz gived mine name onna emailz,

Stormmee, 'SERTIN her little 11 ounce self!!!

Old November 9th 05, 03:43 AM
Ranger Greykitten Mahoney

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 19:05:30 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I wuz so kute today dat da hoomanz gived mine name onna emailz,

Stormmee, 'SERTIN her little 11 ounce self!!!

Welcome, Stormee! Liddle tiny baby kittens is alluz welcome here. Us
liddle tiny baby kittens have to stick togefur.

Ranger

Old November 9th 05, 02:02 PM
Ranger Greykitten Mahoney

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 00:03:47 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I betz you iz gettin bigbig now, Stormmee

Mineown hoomins say so, but I fink dey is kidding. Affur all, I'z only a
few months old! I'z only maybe half-again as big as Harri Roadcat, and am
still liddler dan Sammy Brothercat. An I still ambush Paws footses and
toeses till he squeals wif delight.

Ranger

Old November 9th 05, 03:39 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:05:30 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws typed:

I wuz so kute today dat da hoomanz gived mine name onna emailz,

Stormmee, 'SERTIN her little 11 ounce self!!!

Why concatulations, you cute liddle kitten! Yull lyke it on dis
noozgroop!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/9/2005 10:38:52 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old November 10th 05, 04:21 AM
Rebecca

Oh, concatulashuns, Stormmee! Iz yoo da spokezkittee fur yur howse now?

Rebecca

Old November 10th 05, 07:20 AM
Stormmee

Sure I iz, Stormmee... Wop, NO YOU IZUN%T Trudi...

We hazint 'cided onna spokeskitty yet, butted dat little upstart wuz 'aktin
spekalli kute so dey changed da emailz 'count, OEJ, a little miffed
. com...

Old November 13th 05, 03:41 AM
CatTayls

Yew seem furry cute, Stormmee. I kinda stay away frum liddle biddy
cats cuz they are so liddle. If I wanna talk to yer sisfurs and
brutherz, will yew pass ofur thuh pooter to them?

Little Kitty, werried about thuh cute upstart