'porting to Key West fur da crooz!

Old February 25th 09, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default 'porting to Key West fur da crooz!

Tiger remfurz hiz mannaerz, Sam anna ranger when you iz dun splorin you iz
welkumta sit wif uses, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 16:49:20 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

A porter twinkles and Maggy May leads Missy, Sunrise and Wascal out
into the beautiful sunshine and breezes. Wascal asks the waitcat for a
Wild Turkey Special Nip for himself, straight up, "an doze drinks wiff
unbrellas for da ladeez."

While they wait for their drinks they circulate, greeting all the
kittees.

Meow gize! How is efurrykitty? Derez sum eggstra kushions heer if yo
want to join usses!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/24/2009 10:58:30 PM

Old February 25th 09, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 24 Feb 2009 19:10:16 GMT, Amelia T Cat's nimble, little paws typed:

[Amelia, a Nip Colada in paw, waves to Anais and Tiger]

Welcome, guys! Isn't this a wonderful day? I love this sunshine. And the
Hemingway cats set a lovely buffet.

Amelia

It sure iz! An I heer dat itz 19 debrees cold in Mew Yawk City
tonite!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/24/2009 11:40:37 PM

Old February 25th 09, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

*pSSSSt!!* Willow! Cmon, wee kan haff sum fun!

Georgia

Granby wrote:
Willow sees Wascal and poked Piglet with her elbow. "Dere iz ur Mancat
friend." She waves and calls out "Hallo Wascal welkom to da Hemmingwayz
Houze, izint it luffly?:

Piglet grabs Willow by the collar, "Young lady if u effer duz sumphin like
dat againz, yourself wil be sendt home wiff no kewstinz asked." Willow
slinks away knowing sh has messed up already and they are still on the
shore.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Feb 24, 7:31 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:30:10 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

ok den letz sit inna sun, I'll haf whatefur you orderz, juzt letz eatit
inna
sun, Tiger, who sees da purfekt spot, very bright, anna sunny but not
directly,

Hokay den [turns toward siz-toed waitcat] We'll haff sum oysterz on
da haff shell, sum ob doze coconut shrimps, an a liddle broiled red
snapper. An a Planter's nip-punch an a pina Nip-Kolada, pleeze!

Old February 25th 09, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:42:12 -0500, Ann wrote:

One of the Hemmingway kitties walks up to Tiger and Samwise. That's a
coconut. Humans eat the inside of it and there is milk in there too. We
have tools to brake it open if you want to see inside.

They wedge the coconut agains some rocks to keep it from rolling and
start working on opening the coconut.

I think we are going to need some help. Ranger, do you want to help us
see what is inside?

Oh yeah! Dat sounds like fun.

[Ranger climbs on top of a nearby big rock and pounces from on high. He
hits the coconut and bounces off into the sand.]

I fink we needs some help. Mr Hemingway kitty, sir, did you say dat you
haves a tool to open dis fing?

Ranger

Old February 25th 09, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Hey, Me-ow-wee - 'porting to Key West fur da crooz!

Hey, me ow wee - we'z over here havin some snacks at da boofay. Da
Hemingway Cat here on Key West is gifing us snacks an stuff, den when we
is ready we will go over to da yacht. By da way, is dat yourown name, or
your hoomin's name? Mine name is Harri, but I'z a girlcat - it's short
for Harriet. And I'z called da Roadcat cuz I rode all over da US wif mine
Paw in a big semitruck. An I'z engaged to be winked to dat handsome
orange boy cat over dere - OT.

Can I get you anyfing from da boofet? Anyfing to eat or drink? Dat big
fat tortie girl over dere is mine sisfur Amelia - her can set you up wif
a cabin of your own, or you can share a cabin wif some of usses.

Harri
Old February 26th 09, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Ets pozed tew snow ugun tonite neer Seattle. Datz tew efin kold fur da
hoomins, da efin kold hurtz meowmiez neez badbad n maykes hurself cry.
I need some nip wine. None for Mimzy or Bob Qat.
Dey kan hab sum cocanut milk.
Anna Meowmie haz da effin floomonster agin.erm still.
I am gwad tew be heer outta da kold.
Mosey

Old February 26th 09, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Hey, me ow wee - we'z over here havin some snacks at da boofay. Da
Hemingway Cat here on Key West is gifing us snacks an stuff, den when we
is ready we will go over to da yacht. By da way, is dat yourown name, or
your hoomin's name? Mine name is Harri, but I'z a girlcat - it's short
for Harriet. And I'z called da Roadcat cuz I rode all over da US wif mine
Paw in a big semitruck. An I'z engaged to be winked to dat handsome
orange boy cat over dere - OT.

Can I get you anyfing from da boofet? Anyfing to eat or drink? Dat big
fat tortie girl over dere is mine sisfur Amelia - her can set you up wif
a cabin of your own, or you can share a cabin wif some of usses.

Harri

Yeah, Me-ow-wee, come injoy da fudz n dwinks wiff usses. Bob Qat n Mimzy r
round heer sumwhere pwaying.
[waves hi to Maggy May, Missy, Sunrise and Wascal]
Mosey

Old February 26th 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Attension all kitties: 'porting to Key West fur da crooz!

Amelia here. I know we are celebrating and relaxing, so I do apologize
for interrupting with a serious bit of news.

My Paw got a call this afternoon from a lady across the street who
thought she had seen Tabitha. Meowmie went over to check, but the black
kitty had already left.

Then this evening Paw got a call from a guy at the apartments less than a
block from here - he was looking at a fluffy black kitty right then!
Meowmie and Paw went there immediately, but the kitty had left before
they go there.

We've had two possible Tabitha sightings today, both less than a block
from home. Meowmie and Paw set one trap in the front yard (where the lady
across the street has seen the black kitty before) and one in the garage.
So while you're relaxing and partying, please send purrs for this the
black fluffy kitty to be Tabitha, and for her to walk into one of the
traps.

Amelia