Da ceremonie beginz...

Old May 8th 09, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Da ceremonie beginz...

The High Priestess now reaches high into the air.
"In the name of Bast Herself and all Catdom, I now
offer the Sacred Mousie. We honor the Spirit of
the Mouse, with whom we have lived through the
millennia, who has provided us with food,
livelihood and helped to ensure our place in a
human-dominated world. We honor the Spirit of Cat,
from Whose Power and in Whose Name we now share in
the ancient ritual of Cat-and-Mouse."

Mau then leaps into the air and, with a swipe of
her paw, thousands of bright star-sparkles fill
the air and materialize into Sacred Mousies, not
quite flesh, but solid enough to bat around. She
bats the first Sacred Mousie that lands near her
to the nearest kittens, who bat it back and forth
between each other, then hundreds of kittens bat
hundreds of Mousies to each other. After each
kitten has participated in the batting about of
the ceremonial Mouse, the Priestess receives the
Sacred Mousies and flings them to the sky, where
they transform into a million little particles of
glowing light, raining softly down on all present.

"May these glowing lights bring into the lives of
each and every kitten and all cats present here
the blessing of peace, happiness, food, love and
long and joyful lives."

The High Priestess sits utterly still for a few
seconds, closing her eyes so that all that can be
seen of her is blackcatness. All at once, her eyes
open widely and brightly and she leaps around
rapidly three times, then falls over on her back,
rolling about and waggling her paws in the air,
then leaps back up and assumes the classical pose
of the Sphinx. As she blinks her eyes slowly
several times, her green eyes appear and disappear
from within the surrounding blackcatness.

"Now that you have received the blessing of the
Ceremonial Mousie, we honor those from whom we
came. Now, my beautiful children, come forward and
eat mice from the food dish of Bast, and drink the
waters of Bast's spring from her water bowl." [The
priests and Priestesses place many food dishes and
water bowls of emerald-encrusted gold at the base
of Bast's statue and the kittens eat and drink.]

[To be continued]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be
silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

5/7/2009 11:13:05 PM

Old May 8th 09, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy n Bob Qat =`^..^`=

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

[...]

After batting thuh ceremonial Mouse, getting a blessing, eating and
drinking frum da ceremonial boles,
Mimzy sez to Bob Qat, 'diz iz such a honor. Wook at awl da liddle bitties.
Dey r sew kyoot. I am sew gwad Morgana sayed we wurnt tew old for dis n I
fink da blessing will help usses wif our stones. I luffs yoo mine bruther.'
Bob Qat hugs his sister n sez ' I luffs yoo tew Mimzy '. We haff a grate
famlee.
Lotz uff deeze bitties dunt hab a famlee at awl. Dat iz sew sadd n I wish
we cood adopt dem awl. We r blessed tew hab Pa Mosey az owr Dad. He is
sutch a gudgud Dad, int he?' Mimzy agreez wif himself.

Mimzy and Bob Qat

Da DAnz beginz Granby Cat community 4 February 17th 08 07:21 PM
DA WEDWINK BEGINZ!!!! Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 80 July 7th 05 07:25 AM
Da Roadtrip to da olympiks beginz! Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 99 August 26th 04 03:49 AM