Party time!

Old January 2nd 04, 06:33 PM
Sonam Dasara

The two kitteez chat pleasantly during dinner, and when it's finished,
she brings Tiger to the window

I'ze gots sumpfin to show yoo Tiger. See dat tall buildin ober dere?
pointing to a high-rise apartment house on the Palisades, overlooking the
Hudson river

I'ze wantz ta teleport usez to da top, OK? Now closes yur eyez, anna don
open dem till I say OK...

When Tiger agrees, Anaïs teleports them to the terrace of the penthose
apartment, overlooking NYC. Before them is the entire skyline, all lit up

OK, Tiger, yoo ken open yur eyezez now... Whaddya tink?

Tiger's eyes open wide, and Anaïs moves closer to him, and gently puts
her head on his shoulder as they both gaze out over the city... After a
while, she speaks...

A danse wood be really nice now, Tiger, don yoo tink? Yoo remine me of
Humfree Bogacat, so maybe "As time goes by" from Catablanka?

she teleports a cd player, and the music starts: "Just remember this, a
kiss is just a kiss..." The two kittys are dancing cheek to cheek under the
stars with NY's skyline as a backdrop

Oh Tiger, youze such a strong, but gentlecat.... and gives a hug, and
holds him tightly as they dance...

Meanwhile, inside the penthouse apartment:

She: Hal, Hal - Wake up!
He: (Groggily) Mrrrrrpgh. Izz One in the morning...
She: There are two stray cats on the terrace, Hal - do something!
He: Sylvia, go back to sleep, we're on the 45th floor. There are
no cats on the terrace...
She: Yes there are! And one is wearing a tuxedo, the other an
evening gown! And they're dancing cheek to cheek!
He: Sylvia, you gotta stop eating Mexican before you go to bed.
Now go back to sleep!

Mlle. Anaïs, who is swept off of all four feet by Tiger's charms...
--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
*Tiger is so impressed he can say nothing but he looks around again
and is more than ready to return hugs, Then he finds his whiskers
and...*

OOHHH I like any kind of fishy stuffz... Dem beanz soundz nice
also... I willz try dis scotch, I betz itsa good wif nip innit. He
thinkz anna den says... I doez notted care what music you playz, I
likes almos anykind of music butted later we willz want some slow
dancin music... Tiger then stands up ready to hold the chair for this
very charming girlcat... Just a teeny worried bout their age
difference, but not so much that he feelz the need to leave...

Old January 3rd 04, 10:25 AM
Miss Violette

Itz sure is nice here... anna itz nice ta be dancin wif yourownsef... I
cuuld stay here alla time butted I haz sponsibilitues ta da hoomanz...
butted ifin itsa notted too furwurd, wuuld it be ok in da future ifin anycat
askz yourownsef fur a date ifin you sayed you isa spoken fur by myownsef...
He holdz his ladyfriend close... Hopin... anxious... and blushing in the
dark...anna wonnerin why der isa female hooman up atta dis time of

Old January 3rd 04, 06:11 PM
Sonam Dasara

Anaïs gives Tiger a last hug and a kiss, and sends him back to his
human home

Bye Tiger; it wuz a lufflee efenink, and yes, I'z'd be honorred ta be
yur steady date! Anna I tink dat yoo shud check inta yur hooman. Dere not
allowed ta be up at 4 in da mornink! I hopes dat alla is well... Les meet at
da partee later on today, OK?

Mlle. Anaïs, smiling...

Old January 4th 04, 01:48 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger is thrilled to have a steady girl and especially one so purrfect as
this one... I willz see yourownsef later atta parti... Tiger kisses the paw
of his girl and floatz to the porter fur home