time to dine

Old February 28th 11, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default time to dine

wellll it takeed almozt two whole yearz befure i didunt skreme, onlee afur
da firemonzterz eted owrz howz did i twy realle hardta get along wiffa ofur
catz in mine howze... now where we lifez we hasta getsalong beclawz if we
fited der wuldint be enuf rum fura proper fite, barbi, settling down next to
amellia and feeling better already
"Amelia" wrote in message
Miss amellia, may i sit wif ursefz, i iza little uncomfortable wf diz
manee beingz in one pwaze,

barbi

Absolutely! I know, it can be intimidating at first. But I suspect you'll
get used to the crowd before too long. These are all very nice kitties.

Amelia

Old March 3rd 11, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Hercule, dere yoo iz! Yes, pleez do joyn ussez. Fur sum reezin, dis messij
an da wun frum Anaïs juss showed up in owrown noosgroop serfur.

[Rebecca whispers to Hercule]

I don't fingk yoo knowed dis, but Anaïs' beluvvid Tiger haz went to da RB.
She missiz hisself furry much, so if she seemz sumwhut sad, dat iz why.

Rebecca

"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 23:38:44 -0600, Storrmmee
wrote:

[A 'porter twinkles, and an elegant , slim dark
brown car in an evening jacket and striped
trousers steps out and kisses Rebecca's paw]

Ahhh, mine sweet! may I join the two ob you? And
just in time for octopus and Sancerre!

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir

Old March 4th 11, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 22:11:24 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Hercule, dere yoo iz! Yes, pleez do joyn ussez. Fur sum reezin, dis messij
an da wun frum Anaïs juss showed up in owrown noosgroop serfur.

[Rebecca whispers to Hercule]

I don't fingk yoo knowed dis, but Anaïs' beluvvid Tiger haz went to da RB.
She missiz hisself furry much, so if she seemz sumwhut sad, dat iz why.

Rebecca

Ahhh, what could be better zen to haff dinner wif
two luffly lady-catz! [kisses paws]

Ummm - zees octopus eez dewisious! Pardon,
Wait-kitty, but I wwel haff zee veal chop, rare,
weef ze trufflez!. And you, Rebecca, mine
petite-choux what weel yoo haff?

And I see zat owr friend zee inspektur sent ober
zee Breton oysterz and zee chat-lunatique
nip-shampayne!

A luffly crooze! [waves at Pitoonya and Sundance]

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir