Road trip

Old January 16th 04, 09:34 AM
Miss Violette

Shrimppes??? can I go too, Trudi
Tabitha "Fluffybutt" Kitten wrote in message
snip
here! Let's go explore the sights here at the pier, then we'll come back
here and party and dance. Sir TV, would you like to escort me out onto
the pier? There are some very interesting places to eat out there...

Cleopatra

a timid, tiny black kitten slowly and cautiously sticks her nose out
the door

Dere's lotza people here. Lotz and lotz.

What's dat I smell? Is dat shrimps? Deep fried shrimps? And squidfish?
And salmonfish?

Hey, Lilith kitten - I seez a furry narrow space behind dat row of
restaurants. Looks like a place where a couple of little kitties could
run wifout being seen and could hide and could get to de back doors of
the places wif fishies. You wanna go check it out wif me? In fact, iffen
you wantz to just hide in the narrow space I'd even do de running into
the restaurants to get our fud.

Tabitha Kitten

Old January 16th 04, 05:12 PM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
Shrimppes??? can I go too, Trudi

Abso-purr-lutely! De more kitties, de merrier! An it smellz like dere's
plenty of shrimpies and stuff for efurrycat. An dat narrow space behind
the food places is plenty big for a whole bunch of kitties.

Tabitha Kitten

Old January 16th 04, 05:31 PM
Miss Violette

Trudi charges off after the others as fast as her short little legs will
carry her, YES shrimpeeessss!!!

Old January 16th 04, 06:06 PM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
Trudi charges off after the others as fast as her short little legs will
carry her, YES shrimpeeessss!!!

A small handful of kitties makes a mad dash from the door of the RV to
the very narrow space behind the restaurants. They walk slowly past the
first three of four restaurants, noses carefully sniffing the air trying
to figure out what treats await them inside.

Let's see - I smell chili in dis first place, and hamburgers, and -
hmmmmm, steaks!

Dis second place has shrimpies, and clams, and lobsterers, and fishies.

De third place has stuff I'z hazn't smelled much befur - I fink my
hoomins called it "chinez food".

Dis fourth place has tacos (including fish tacos), and furritos, and
guakamo - gwaukamol - uh, green stuff dat mineown hoomins love but I
fink is yucky.

What duz you kitties fink? I fink I'd like to start at de second place
wif de fishies and shrimpies.

Tabitha Kitten

Old January 16th 04, 06:47 PM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:

Trudi charges off after the others as fast as her short little legs will
carry her, YES shrimpeeessss!!!

A small handful of kitties makes a mad dash from the door of the RV to
the very narrow space behind the restaurants. They walk slowly past the
first three or four restaurants, noses carefully sniffing the air trying