Awl Aboard! Orient Eggspress

Old November 30th 04, 05:49 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Default Awl Aboard! Orient Eggspress

A porter twinkles and Anaïs and Tiger emerg in the train station. On the
tracks are the royal-blue cars of the Orient Express, the crew busy
polishing brass and shining windows.

A thin, tabby with pince-nex approaches. Bonjoyr! I am Pierre the
head-conductor; welcome to the Orient Express. You must be Mlle. Anaïs and
Tiger! Let me show you to your stateroom!

They walk alongside the train, and Tiger notices porters loading crates of
food into the kitchen cars - some are marked: Lobster, Oysters, Red
Snapper, and too many more to count.

They enter an oak-paneled longue car with various arrangements of
kitty-pillows and low tables, and pass by a wet-bar where another kitty
greets them.

"Here iz yourown stateroom" speaks Pierre as he holds the door open for
them; "Will there be anything else?". "No thank you, Pierre", says Anaïs,
and she climbs into the bow-window with a kitty seat.

Ahh, Tiger, letz relacks heer wile we waits fur owr friendz to arrive, as
she moves over and leaves room for Tiger to snuggle against her.

Dis iz goink to be a wunnerfull 'venture, my luff! smurgle
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/30/2004 11:40:57 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old November 30th 04, 07:42 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger steps up to the seat and smurgles, This iz wonnerful, anna did you
seez alla dat fud? I kan see ifin nofun elze we kan orderz fud anna watch
da out go by, butted wif alla our friendz komin we willz haf lotz more ta
du, Tiger, snugglez up close anna iz veri happi
. ..

Old November 30th 04, 08:46 PM
Beverly Orel

Dare's duh train! isn it gorjus?? cummon gurls, let's hurry up an get on."
Samantha, duh oldest an self-appointed "Momma" uv duh cuzzincatz, prods them
to the train.
"Oooh--lookit awl doze delishus fishees! Sammon--yum!

Three liddul gurls frum skool (no, frum Noo Jersee!!) bord duh Orient
Express.

Samantha, fur duh groop

. ..

Old November 30th 04, 09:49 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger and his ladylof wave at the girls and Samantha through theirz winnow,

We iz gettin lotsa kittys komin on board, diz iz gonna be funfun, Tiger,
wonner Miss Violette, Trudi and theirz friendz iz
Beverly Orel wrote in message
Dare's duh train! isn it gorjus?? cummon gurls, let's hurry up an get

on."
Samantha, duh oldest an self-appointed "Momma" uv duh cuzzincatz, prods

them
to the train.
"Oooh--lookit awl doze delishus fishees! Sammon--yum!

Three liddul gurls frum skool (no, frum Noo Jersee!!) bord duh Orient
Express.

Samantha, fur duh groop

. ..

Old November 30th 04, 11:13 PM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette and Trudi put away the gifts the boys brought, get all packed
and settle down to wait for their friends so they can 'port to the train
togefur... Diz iz gonna be fun izunt it, Trudi,

It will be great fun and for you and BK a really nice time as I understand
the cars have really big windows. Lets settle down and take a brief nap
while we wait on black, raf and BK, then we can 'port to the train being
well rested, Miss Violette
Miss Violette wrote in message
Tiger and his ladylof wave at the girls and Samantha through theirz

winnow,

We iz gettin lotsa kittys komin on board, diz iz gonna be funfun, Tiger,
wonner Miss Violette, Trudi and theirz friendz iz
Beverly Orel wrote in message
Dare's duh train! isn it gorjus?? cummon gurls, let's hurry up an get

on."
Samantha, duh oldest an self-appointed "Momma" uv duh cuzzincatz, prods

them
to the train.
"Oooh--lookit awl doze delishus fishees! Sammon--yum!

Three liddul gurls frum skool (no, frum Noo Jersee!!) bord duh Orient
Express.

Samantha, fur duh groop

. ..

Old November 30th 04, 11:37 PM
Elizabeth

An older gentlecat, nattily attired in grey-striped suit and plain
grey gloves, strolls through the Gare de l'Est, purring quietly to
himself. If anyone were close enough to hear, they might catch a
strain of "Memory". But the only beings nearby are two porter-cats
pushing an old-fashioned travelling trunk (the kind like a leather
mini-armoire), and they are too occupied with their burden.

Pierre, the head conductor-cat, steps out from the train. "M.
Fitz-Tomas! It has been too long, monsieur! Welcome aboard!"

"Pierre, mon vieux, I am delighted to be with you again. Where have
you put me this trip?"

"You are in Cabin Huit in car 319. You see, I remember your
preferences! Shall you require anything now?"

"No, thank you, Pierre. If you would be good enough to stow my
luggage," - with a wave at the trunk - "I believe I shall indulge in
the bar car for a bit before departure."

"But of course, monsieur, of course." Pierre waves to the
porter-cats, who push the trunk closer. The gentlecat stops them
briefly and slips a few tunas into their hands, before strolling down
the train to the bar car and mounting the steps. A bit of "The Way We
Were" could have been heard floating on the air, were it not for the
noise of the train...

-- Montgomery Gawain FitzThomas, DOC