plans for a portable bed heater this winter

Old October 11th 12, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

Default plans for a portable bed heater this winter

Well here he is, I hope goofy does the job this winter too I'm relying on
him.

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...et10-10-12.jpg

Old October 11th 12, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
Well here he is, I hope goofy does the job this winter too I'm relying on
him.

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...et10-10-12.jpg

oh, he's lovely, he looks a bit like boyfie.

Old October 12th 12, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLBriggs

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:10:47 -0500, Matt Ferrari wrote:

Well here he is, I hope goofy does the job this winter too I'm relying
on him.

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...et10-10-12.jpg

IMHO a lousy name for such a beautiful animal. If he were mine, I'd
call him Romeo.
Old October 12th 12, 06:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"mlbriggs" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:10:47 -0500, Matt Ferrari wrote:

Well here he is, I hope goofy does the job this winter too I'm relying
on him.

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...et10-10-12.jpg

IMHO a lousy name for such a beautiful animal. If he were mine, I'd
call him Romeo.

Depends on whether or not he's actually "goofy" ;

Jill
Old October 12th 12, 07:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matt Ferrari[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"mlbriggs" wrote in message ...
On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:10:47 -0500, Matt Ferrari wrote:

Well here he is, I hope goofy does the job this winter too I'm relying
on him.

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...et10-10-12.jpg

IMHO a lousy name for such a beautiful animal. If he were mine, I'd call
him Romeo.

Depends on whether or not he's actually "goofy" ;

Jill

Well, he was originally named lucy. Then the bro found out he was a he and
it was changed to lucky. Lucky didnt stick and he became goofy.
I really like the name.

Old October 12th 12, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Matt Ferrari wrote:
Well here he is, I hope goofy does the job this winter too I'm relying on
him.

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...et10-10-12.jpg

When I think of all the many years I deprived myself of an animated
blanket, just because my Mom raised me with the idea that having animals
sleep with you was somehow "unsanitary"! Then came the night I lifted
my pillow to retrieve the pajamas under it, only to find a little
California fruit rat curled up asleep on them. (I promptly decided
that, if I were going to wake up to something warm and furry asleep
beside me, I'd prefer that it be a cat - since then, none of my felines
have been banished from my bed at night.)
Old October 14th 12, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Fri, 12 Oct 2012 01:03:23 -0500, "Matt Ferrari"
wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"mlbriggs" wrote in message ...
On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:10:47 -0500, Matt Ferrari wrote:

Well here he is, I hope goofy does the job this winter too I'm relying
on him.

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...et10-10-12.jpg

IMHO a lousy name for such a beautiful animal. If he were mine, I'd call
him Romeo.

Depends on whether or not he's actually "goofy" ;

Jill

Well, he was originally named lucy. Then the bro found out he was a he and
it was changed to lucky. Lucky didnt stick and he became goofy.
I really like the name.

He looks just like my recently RB'd Espy. If the personality is close,
Goofy is a fine name. He wouldn't have liked it though, he took
himself very seriously.
Old October 14th 12, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Fri, 12 Oct 2012 11:57:20 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Matt Ferrari wrote:
Well here he is, I hope goofy does the job this winter too I'm relying on
him.

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...et10-10-12.jpg

When I think of all the many years I deprived myself of an animated
blanket, just because my Mom raised me with the idea that having animals
sleep with you was somehow "unsanitary"! Then came the night I lifted
my pillow to retrieve the pajamas under it, only to find a little
California fruit rat curled up asleep on them. (I promptly decided
that, if I were going to wake up to something warm and furry asleep
beside me, I'd prefer that it be a cat - since then, none of my felines
have been banished from my bed at night.)

I hope you didn't disturb its rest.
Old October 14th 12, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Matt Ferrari wrote:

Well here he is, I hope goofy does the job this winter too I'm relying on
him.

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...et10-10-12.jpg

What a sweet-looking boy! Nothing like having a good-looking heating
pad.

--
Joyce

If you can't operate your turn signal, what makes you think you can
drive the rest of the car? -- bumper sticker
Old October 14th 12, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Matt Ferrari wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"mlbriggs" wrote in message ...
On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:10:47 -0500, Matt Ferrari wrote:

Well here he is, I hope goofy does the job this winter too I'm relying
on him.

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOO...et10-10-12.jpg

IMHO a lousy name for such a beautiful animal. If he were mine, I'd call
him Romeo.

Depends on whether or not he's actually "goofy" ;

Jill

Well, he was originally named lucy. Then the bro found out he was a he and
it was changed to lucky. Lucky didnt stick and he became goofy.
I really like the name.

I'm sure that to him, "Goofy" sounds a lot more like "Lucy" than "Lucky"
does. SO I'm not surprised if he likes that better.