spazzie os not feeling well

Old November 14th 13, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default spazzie os not feeling well

Mike Mayers wrote:

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 6:06:26 AM UTC-6, Mike Mayers wrote:
Spazzie ate her supper last night but later threw up in a number of places. She spent the night under my bed and didn't want to come out this morning. I have to go to the dentist this morning but when I get home, if she isn't better I'll have to take her to the vet. I think the poor girl has a tummy ache.

I took her to the vet who ran a blood panel. Her white count was way high so he gave her an antibiotic shot and gave me a supply of Batril which I have to get into her twice a day. She seems to be perking up already.

How's she doing now?

--
Joyce

The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their
face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer.
-- Paula Poundstone
Old November 16th 13, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mike Mayers

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 9:47:04 PM UTC-6, Bastette wrote:
Mike Mayers wrote:

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 6:06:26 AM UTC-6, Mike Mayers wrote:

Spazzie ate her supper last night but later threw up in a number of places. She spent the night under my bed and didn't want to come out this morning. I have to go to the dentist this morning but when I get home, if she isn't better I'll have to take her to the vet. I think the poor girl has a tummy ache.

I took her to the vet who ran a blood panel. Her white count was way high so he gave her an antibiotic shot and gave me a supply of Batril which I have to get into her twice a day. She seems to be perking up already.

How's she doing now?

She appears to be all better

Old November 16th 13, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Mike Mayers wrote:

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 9:47:04 PM UTC-6, Bastette wrote:

I took her to the vet who ran a blood panel. Her white count was way
high so he gave her an antibiotic shot and gave me a supply of Batril
which I have to get into her twice a day. She seems to be perking up
already.

How's she doing now?

She appears to be all better

Hooray! That's great news.

--
Joyce

Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good
many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
-- Joseph Wood Krutch
Old November 16th 13, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 11/15/2013 9:05 PM, Bastette wrote:
Mike Mayers wrote:

On Wednesday, November 13, 2013 9:47:04 PM UTC-6, Bastette wrote:

I took her to the vet who ran a blood panel. Her white count was way
high so he gave her an antibiotic shot and gave me a supply of Batril
which I have to get into her twice a day. She seems to be perking up
already.

How's she doing now?

She appears to be all better

Hooray! That's great news.

Yes, that's great news!

No anecdotes (or harrowing tales!) of having to give her medication, Mike?

Persia has never been too difficult about it. But then I haven't had to
pill her in a while.

Jill