Kud sumkittee git me a kushin? Ize feelin faint!

Old January 27th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Kud sumkittee git me a kushin? Ize feelin faint!

I kudnt beleeve it, today Meowmie stikked me inna boks an taked me to da TED
agen! She muss hav furgot dat da last time she did dat, da TED sed I wuz
juss fine. An da TED muss hav furgot dat I alreddy had da meddisinz to keep
me helfy, kuz I got shotted agin, and I got droppiez skwirted in myown noze
agin, too! Aftur all dat, dey taked mine pikchur -- dey muss hav a chamber
uv horrerz wif picherz uv all da kitteez dey haz torchured. Dey also tried
gittin sum uv my poop, but I wudnt giv dem ennee, so dey sed dat Meowmie haz
to bring it later. Duz dat meen dat Meowmie iz gunna do da unmeowable fing
dat da TED did to myown poor self?

I feelz faint, an I kud reely yooz a kool drink -- kud sumkittee send da
water over heer?

Sundance, trying to recover his composure

Old January 27th 06, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Sundance" wrote in
message
. com...
[...]

Oh minegudnez! Heer iz sum water inna kup... U , an sum
inna bowl... u .

Wud yu radder hav uh meowsickle? x:3QQ-----------

______________
| |
| |
|____________ |

and uh pillo, yu pooooor deeeer!!!

Pitoonya, caringlee

Old January 27th 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 01:50:26 GMT, Sundance's little, agile paws typed:

I kudnt beleeve it, today Meowmie stikked me inna boks an taked me to da TED
agen! She muss hav furgot dat da last time she did dat, da TED sed I wuz
juss fine. An da TED muss hav furgot dat I alreddy had da meddisinz to keep
me helfy, kuz I got shotted agin, and I got droppiez skwirted in myown noze
agin, too! Aftur all dat, dey taked mine pikchur -- dey muss hav a chamber
uv horrerz wif picherz uv all da kitteez dey haz torchured. Dey also tried
gittin sum uv my poop, but I wudnt giv dem ennee, so dey sed dat Meowmie haz
to bring it later. Duz dat meen dat Meowmie iz gunna do da unmeowable fing
dat da TED did to myown poor self?

I feelz faint, an I kud reely yooz a kool drink -- kud sumkittee send da
water over heer?

Sundance, trying to recover his composure

Oh my towz, yew poor kitty! Dese TEDs iz just plane rood! And yur
hooman hewped dat TED! Do yew kno how to hurk in her shooz????
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/26/2006 11:34:10 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old January 27th 06, 06:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Oh minegudnez! Heer iz sum water inna kup... U , an sum
inna bowl... u .

Wud yu radder hav uh meowsickle? x:3QQ-----------

______________
| |
| |
|____________ |

and uh pillo, yu pooooor deeeer!!!

Pitoonya, caringlee

Oh, fangu so much, Pitoonya Sweetee! Datz so kumfurtin.

[Sundance laps some of the water from the bowl, and licks the meowsickle.]

Oh, dat hitz da spot! Datz juss whut I needid. I will juss lay my hed on
dis nice soff pillo an rest. Itz so wunnerful uv yoo to take kare uv me
like dis, Ize furry tuched by it...

Sundance

Old January 27th 06, 07:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

No, I duznt seem to be wun uv doze kitteez dat kan hurk at will. Too bad,
too, cuz she leevz herown shooz ware itz eezee to git at dem. Maybe I kan
juss choo dem up!

Sundance

Old January 27th 06, 07:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Sundance wrote:
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

As I rekawl, I yam a memfur ov da Hurkink Club, or iz it da
hunting club, I tink boff.
Wud yu lyke furr me tu hurk in Antee Carrie'z shoo furr yu,
Sunny Danze?

Old January 27th 06, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Oh Sundance, yew poor fing---we're sendin sum nip shampayne an tuna wich I
stole frum duh hoomins in duh howse (it's got uh pikshur uv uh "bumblbee" on
duh can an taysts deelishus!)
How did I steel it? Well, dat's enuffer story. Yew see, I awlways hewp put
duh grohserees away sen Meowmie cums hohm frum duh market --yw get duh
pikshur??

Ennyway, hope yew feel bedder suun
Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

. com...

Old January 27th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Sundance wrote:

As I rekawl, I yam a memfur ov da Hurkink Club, or iz it da
hunting club, I tink boff.
Wud yu lyke furr me tu hurk in Antee Carrie'z shoo furr yu,
Sunny Danze?

Datz furry thotful uv yoo! I haz thinked abowt dat, but Ize afrade dat if
Meowmie findz hurk in herown shooz, she will stop leevin dem owt whare I kan
play wif dem. Maybe yoo kud hurk whare she will step onnit when she gitz
outta bed in da mornin, how bowt dat?

Sundance, whose loving ears are sure Pitoonya said "Antee Sandy"