My 2 Tabby Cats Taffeta and Pipsqueak

Old December 4th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default My 2 Tabby Cats Taffeta and Pipsqueak

Hey Everyone

I am new to this group so please excuse if I waffle a bit.

I live in Spain and have 2 beautiful tabby cats Taffeta and Pipsqeak.
Taffeta is an English cat that we bought with us when we moved to
Spain.

Pipsqueak on the other hand is a Spanish cat and is a bit mental. We
have a glass flap on the side of our front door that we open when it
gets hot and the other day we was doing something in the house which
made Pipsqueak jump so he decided to make a run for it only the glass
flap was not open!

It was quite a funny sight when he bounced back off the glass he
wasn't hurt or anything.

I have a blog where I talk about my cats antics and general health
issue regarding them why not take a look http://justbyjulies-cats.blogspot.com/
Old December 4th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Dec 3, 10:46*pm, wrote:
Hey Everyone

I am new to this group so please excuse if I waffle a bit.

Welcome

I'm over in London sharing my (should that be our) home with Dave, my
fellow slave and the Fabulous Furballs, Redunzel and Sarrasine who
really run the household!

I used to have 2 beautiful tabbies Fugazi and Isis but sadly both of
them are now over the Bridge along with a blue-grey and white Tuxedo
called Speedy Joe who went MIA in 1984 aged 4- we are pretty sure
because of his unusual colouring he was seen in the area up to 6 years
later but he was at best semi feral (Our first cat as neither of us
had cats as children- Dave's mum is phobic about cats and my mum
didn't like anything small including I suspect children) and decided
to leave home.

Anyway right now it's about 4PM in London (I am off work with a bloody
awful cold) and the cats are about 4 feet away from me curled up on
the clean washing (Typical!) and having a long snooze

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old December 4th 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Dec 4, 6:46*am, wrote:
Hey Everyone

I am new to this group so please excuse if I waffle a bit.

I live in Spain and have 2 beautiful tabby cats Taffeta and Pipsqeak.
Taffeta is an English cat that we bought with us when we moved to
Spain.

Pipsqueak on the other hand is a Spanish cat and is a bit mental. We
have a glass flap on the side of our front door that we open when it
gets hot and the other day we was doing something in the house which
made Pipsqueak jump so he decided to make a run for it only the glass
flap was not open!

It was quite a funny sight when he bounced back off the glass he
wasn't hurt or anything.

I have a blog where I talk about my cats antics and general health
issue regarding them why not take a look *http://justbyjulies-cats.blogspot.com/

Hi!

I'm Helen M, I live in Cardiff and am owned by the Magnificent Seven
(UK), along with two Border Collies, 3 ferrets and couple of horses.

A small, rotund, one-eyed 10 year old black cat known His Royal Feline
Lordship Tiger (often refered to as HRFL) is the guy in charge in this
house, it's his house and he lets the rest of us live in it.

HRFL is ably assisted by Robbie, the ginger ninja who's 13, Pandora,
my tabby and white 8 year old house-feral (and who adores HRFL), Miss
Lilly Whiskers, my 3 year old one-eyed tabby and white girl cat with
1/2 a tail who was extremely badly abused as a kitten and who was part
of a prosecution case, Cleo, my 6 year old tuxedo girl who was taken
to the vet to be PTS because she no longer matched the furniture and
who is as dull as a brush (but very loveable), and finally the
dastardly duo, Riley an 8 month old ex-feral tabby boy and his sister,
Tara, a gorgeous tortie and white madam. The dastardly duo came via
the RSPCA and have a pretty bad history, not that you'd know it by the
way they help the other owners run the house!! ;o)

We're a pretty eclectic bunch here, but draw up a chair and jump right
in!

Helen M