OT Swimming in the ocean off of Florida

Old July 7th 11, 09:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default OT Swimming in the ocean off of Florida

MatSav wrote:

wrote in message
MatSav wrote:

wrote in message

... did I mention that I detest pendantics?

Just *exactly* what do you mean by 'pedantics'? :-)

(IGMC.)

As in "a pedantic". The word "person" is understood. But, yeah,
it's
probably not meant to be a noun.

I should probably amend the above to say that I detest people
who
deliberately take you literally just to prove a point, whether
for
pedantic reasons or otherwise. (But it usually is. )

Joyce

PS - what's IGMC?

"IGMC" is "I'll Get My Coat" - as in "That was a very bad joke
(or a comment in very poor taste), and I've 'bombed out' with
this audience - it's time to leave!" :-)

OK, I'll have to remember that one. But your joke wasn't that bad!

Joyce

--
I will not sniff at my male human's feet after he takes his shoes off,
freeze my mouth open in disgust and then sniff my private parts to compare
Old July 7th 11, 11:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

wrote:

wrote in message

... did I mention that I detest pendantics?

Just *exactly* what do you mean by 'pedantics'? :-)

(IGMC.)

As in "a pedantic". The word "person" is understood. But, yeah, it's
probably not meant to be a noun.

I should probably amend the above to say that I detest people who
deliberately take you literally just to prove a point, whether for
pedantic reasons or otherwise. (But it usually is. )

Joyce

PS - what's IGMC?

IGMC I'll get my coat. A person who's pedantic is a pedant. I bet you
really wanted to know that. :-)

--
Adrian
Old July 7th 11, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

On Jul 7, 2:17*am, wrote:
MatSav wrote:
* wrote in message

...* MatSav wrote:

*
* wrote in message
*
[...]

LOL thought he meant my Jennifier Aniston joke (for Mat who may not be
familiar with Merkin "celebs" JA is actress who is in everybody's face
in our
media almost every day; she is famous for 3 things: long-running
sophomoric
tv series, killer bod, and repeatedly choosing loser or hilariously
inappropriate
male companions. Kinda like your A.Winehouse (whom I like anyway)
without
the drug/booze factor.
I am famous for bad jokes and worse singing.

Old July 7th 11, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian wrote:

wrote:

wrote in message

... did I mention that I detest pendantics?

Just *exactly* what do you mean by 'pedantics'? :-)

(IGMC.)

As in "a pedantic". The word "person" is understood. But, yeah, it's
probably not meant to be a noun.

I should probably amend the above to say that I detest people who
deliberately take you literally just to prove a point, whether for
pedantic reasons or otherwise. (But it usually is. )

Joyce

PS - what's IGMC?

IGMC I'll get my coat. A person who's pedantic is a pedant. I bet you
really wanted to know that. :-)

Actually, I did. I couldn't think of the right word when I was writing
that!

Joyce

--
Fluffy Mackerel Pudding - "Once upon a time, the world was young and the
words 'mackerel' and 'pudding' existed far, far away from one another. One
Old July 7th 11, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

On Jul 7, 1:44*pm, bast wrote:
Adrian wrote:
* bast wrote:

[...]

Actually, I feel sorry for anyone who feels a need to attempt to make
others look
stupid to make themselves seem clever.
I save *detest* for someone like this locally who hit the news today:
Accelarate "detest" to "unprintable".....

http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-c...ws/ci_18430686

Boulder, the Belleview of MileHigh.......

Old July 8th 11, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jul 7, 5:07*pm, hopitus wrote:
On Jul 7, 1:44*pm, bast wrote:

Adrian wrote:
* bast wrote:
[...]

Boulder, the Belleview of MileHigh.......- Hide quoted text -

Oh, that is a horrible story. Some people really are just beyond
disgusting.

Sherry
Old July 8th 11, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Patok[_2_]

hopitus wrote:

I save *detest* for someone like this locally who hit the news today:
Accelarate "detest" to "unprintable".....

http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-c...ws/ci_18430686

Boulder, the Belleview of MileHigh.......

And I detest illiterate journalism. "Neither she nor Thompson could
not be reached for comment." Really? Really?

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
*
Old July 8th 11, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Sherry wrote:

On Jul 7, 5:07*pm, hopitus wrote:

http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-c...ws/ci_18430686

Boulder, the Belleview of MileHigh.......- Hide quoted text -

Oh, that is a horrible story. Some people really are just beyond
disgusting.

Oh, I am *so* sorry I clicked that link!!

Warning to my fellow sensitives: it's a cat abuse story and it doesn't
end well.

Giving Roxy a kiss,

Joyce