My first purr request

Old February 26th 05, 06:43 PM
Lorraine

Default My first purr request

First one, and I'm so scared.

My SIL just called and my one-month-old granddaughter is being admitted
to the hospital for at least overnight. She's running a high fever and
other than that I don't know anything. I was just holding her last
night and she was cranky, but no fever at that time.

We could use all the help we can get here for Carter. If pictures help
guide the purrs, she's at http://www.raineforest.com/gallery/carter2

I'm on my way to the hospital now.

Thanks everybody.
Lorraine

Old February 26th 05, 06:46 PM
wafflycat

many many good vibes, feline & human, heading across the cyberaether.

helen s

Old February 26th 05, 06:50 PM
Christina Websell

"Lorraine" wrote in message
First one, and I'm so scared.

My SIL just called and my one-month-old granddaughter is being admitted
to the hospital for at least overnight. She's running a high fever and
other than that I don't know anything. I was just holding her last
night and she was cranky, but no fever at that time.

We could use all the help we can get here for Carter. If pictures help
guide the purrs, she's at http://www.raineforest.com/gallery/carter2

I'm on my way to the hospital now.

Thanks everybody.
Lorraine

Immediate purrs coming the baby's way.

Tweed

Old February 26th 05, 06:53 PM
CatNipped

"Lorraine" wrote in message
First one, and I'm so scared.

My SIL just called and my one-month-old granddaughter is being admitted
to the hospital for at least overnight. She's running a high fever and
other than that I don't know anything. I was just holding her last
night and she was cranky, but no fever at that time.

We could use all the help we can get here for Carter. If pictures help
guide the purrs, she's at http://www.raineforest.com/gallery/carter2

I'm on my way to the hospital now.

Thanks everybody.
Lorraine

Mega purrs on the way. Try not to worry too much, children that young
always seem to run high fevers when they're ill. They may just be
hospitalizing her to make sure she doesn't get dehydrated (which can happen
quickly in one so young). A bag of IV fluids could be all she needs!

Please keep us updated on her condition.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 26th 05, 07:12 PM
Marina

Lorraine wrote:
We could use all the help we can get here for Carter. If pictures help
guide the purrs, she's at http://www.raineforest.com/gallery/carter2

Lots of purrs on the way for Carter.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 26th 05, 07:51 PM
Gabey8

Mega-prayers and mega-purrs on the way! May the symptoms go away as quickly
as they arrived, and may she be well on the road to recovery by the time
you see this note.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old February 26th 05, 08:12 PM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 12:43:09 -0600, Lorraine wrote:

First one, and I'm so scared.

My SIL just called and my one-month-old granddaughter is being admitted
to the hospital for at least overnight. She's running a high fever and
other than that I don't know anything. I was just holding her last
night and she was cranky, but no fever at that time.

We could use all the help we can get here for Carter. If pictures help
guide the purrs, she's at http://www.raineforest.com/gallery/carter2

I'm on my way to the hospital now.

Thanks everybody.
Lorraine

We shall purr long and loudly for the wee one's wellbeing. MLB
Old February 26th 05, 08:12 PM
Jeanne Hedge

wrote:

First one, and I'm so scared.

My SIL just called and my one-month-old granddaughter is being admitted
to the hospital for at least overnight. She's running a high fever and
other than that I don't know anything. I was just holding her last
night and she was cranky, but no fever at that time.

We could use all the help we can get here for Carter. If pictures help
guide the purrs, she's at http://www.raineforest.com/gallery/carter2

I'm on my way to the hospital now.

Thanks everybody.
Lorraine

Purrs for Carter and the rest of her family. Poor babies, it doesn't
take much for them to get sick!

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com
Old February 26th 05, 08:13 PM

wrote:

First one, and I'm so scared.

My SIL just called and my one-month-old granddaughter is being admitted
to the hospital for at least overnight. She's running a high fever and
other than that I don't know anything. I was just holding her last
night and she was cranky, but no fever at that time.

We could use all the help we can get here for Carter. If pictures help
guide the purrs, she's at http://www.raineforest.com/gallery/carter2

I'm on my way to the hospital now.

Thanks everybody.
Lorraine

Purrs on their way.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
http://www.i-love-cats.com/meow/glsummer/ (The Violence Against
Animals in Movies Website)

Purr request (long) Elise Cat anecdotes 59 November 26th 04 02:09 AM
Purr request Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 45 October 31st 04 01:02 PM
Purrs on the way for Frank's surgery Sam Nash Cat anecdotes 36 October 28th 04 10:36 PM
It's Back TW, Purr Request badwilson Cat anecdotes 44 August 13th 04 10:34 PM
Human Purr Request Az Cat anecdotes 19 December 15th 03 06:28 AM