A busy day!

Old March 20th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default A busy day!

It's obviously been a busy day for everyone, because I can see several
cats crashed out on sofas and cat beds and I can hear 4 cats doing
cute kitty snores. Cara is asleep in the hall and I can hear her
snoring upstairs!!

Clearly there has been a lot going on that I don't know about!

Helen M
Old March 20th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

wrote in message
It's obviously been a busy day for everyone, because I can see several
cats crashed out on sofas and cat beds and I can hear 4 cats doing
cute kitty snores. Cara is asleep in the hall and I can hear her
snoring upstairs!!

Clearly there has been a lot going on that I don't know about!

Helen M

Do you get the same uneasy feeling I do when you leave cats and a BC home
without adult supervision?

There is no telling what they could get up to.

Its even worse when I leave them alone with my eighteen year old grandson.

Jo

Old March 20th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
. net...

wrote in message
It's obviously been a busy day for everyone, because I can see several
cats crashed out on sofas and cat beds and I can hear 4 cats doing
cute kitty snores. Cara is asleep in the hall and I can hear her
snoring upstairs!!

Clearly there has been a lot going on that I don't know about!

Helen M

Do you get the same uneasy feeling I do when you leave cats and a BC home
without adult supervision?

There is no telling what they could get up to.

Its even worse when I leave them alone with my eighteen year old grandson.

Jo

Jeez, a bunch of kitties, a BC, and an 18-year-old boy. It boggles the mind
what they could get up to. They could sell everything you have for
gooshyfood, kibbles and a PlayStation. They could hack into North American
Aerospace Defense Command. They could break the Internet.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old March 21st 08, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Do you get the same uneasy feeling I do when you leave cats and a BC home
without adult supervision?

There is no telling what they could get up to.

Its even worse when I leave them alone with my eighteen year old grandson.

Jo

Well I know why Cara is shattered! I dropped her off at 8.30am with my
gran on my way to work and she's been at the beach with Bonnie all
day! She was so tired when I went to pick her up, it was as much as
she could do to walk out to the car!

The cats have been plotting world domination all day. I'm sure of it!

Helen M
Old March 21st 08, 07:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Mar 20, 11:17*pm, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
"Jo Firey" wrote in message

. net...

wrote in message
It's obviously been a busy day for everyone, because I can see several
cats crashed out on sofas and cat beds and I can hear 4 cats doing
cute kitty snores. Cara is asleep in the hall and I can hear her
snoring upstairs!!

Clearly there has been a lot going on that I don't know about!

Helen M

Do you get the same uneasy feeling I do when you leave cats and a BC home
without adult supervision?

There is no telling what they could get up to.

Its even worse when I leave them alone with my eighteen year old grandson.

A busy time for all.... Dan M Cat anecdotes 19 February 20th 07 03:07 AM
OT (Sorta) - Busy Day! Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 4 October 17th 05 04:17 PM
Mine Paw will be busy today Harri Roadcat Cat community 11 May 18th 05 03:46 PM
BUSY day Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 4 April 25th 05 03:34 PM
apology -- way too busy Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 17 April 7th 05 08:15 AM