Boy, Iz It Hawt where yew are??

Old June 10th 08, 08:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla`=^. .^=`

Default Boy, Iz It Hawt where yew are??

Totally hoomin note: (Mosey's asleep)

Looks like the weather is hot all over except for the Seattle area,
Well, in the night it gets into the 40's with daytime temps in the
upper 50's and into the 60's over the weekend. And the gusty winds and
rain...yeesh.

Okay, if your kitties or dawggies get too hot, wring out a washcloth with
cool water and pet them down with it, just on the top of their fur. It will
cool them off and when they lick themselves dry, they'll get some nice
water. ta da

How does dat soundz tew yew kitties n dawggiez? Kewl??
I wook at awl yer pixturz n I fink yew r awl just preshus.
Yew r awl blessings tew usses hoomins.

Hoomin kisses tew yew awl.
Kyla

Old June 10th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 00:29:54 -0700, Kyla`=^. .^=` wrote:

Totally hoomin note: (Mosey's asleep)

Looks like the weather is hot all over except for the Seattle area,
Well, in the night it gets into the 40's with daytime temps in the
upper 50's and into the 60's over the weekend. And the gusty winds and
rain...yeesh.

It's not too bad here - today's high is supposed to be in the mid-80s.
Unfortunately it's also going to be close to 100% humidity. We're supposed
to get isolated thunderstorms today and tomorrow, and severe storms
starting Wednesday.

Us kitties don't mind, though. My Paw leave the A/C on with the
thermostat set for a comfortable level, and he leave fans on throughout
the house. Cleo always settles in the upstairs hallway, right in front of
the box fan.

Amelia

Old June 10th 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

It has been very hot here. Over 90 and high humidity. We have A/C in the
bedroom and fans in the rest of the house. I try to get the cats to go into
the bedroom to keep cool. We have a cat door in the bedroom door so they can
go in and out.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
. ..

Old June 10th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna it iz 95 degrez here and 100 perzent midity. We haff
had rain durink da nite. Da wether radioz went off all da nite bout fluds.
Da grambyz busiznez is off kauze some bridgez are out in Indiana. A
railroad brigdz iz out and dat stops traffic. Dat Wabashz river shud stay
in itz own bankz.
news

Old June 10th 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:57:50 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna it iz 95 degrez here and 100 perzent midity. We haff
had rain durink da nite. Da wether radioz went off all da nite bout fluds.
Da grambyz busiznez is off kauze some bridgez are out in Indiana. A
railroad brigdz iz out and dat stops traffic. Dat Wabashz river shud stay
in itz own bankz.

We're purring for you guys and for Gramby, and for the water to go down.
We're also purring for the rivers and lakes around here to not flood too
bad.

All of these rivers need to stay in their banks. The nerve of them!

My humans are starting to wonder if getting their weather radios was a
good idea. Paw likes to know when a violent storm is nearby, but the radio
usually goes off half a dozen to a dozen times a night when a storm is
near, and he gets really cranky when he doesn't get enough sleep.

He needs to do like I do - just sleep down in the basement any time that
storms are near.

Amelia
Old June 10th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby iz tryink to find da book so her can blick some of da stuffz. We
getz all da stuff for Indiana after it pazzes ourown houze. Herselfz getz
krankie too.

Old June 11th 08, 12:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

In article ,
says...
Totally hoomin note: (Mosey's asleep)

Looks like the weather is hot all over except for the Seattle area,
Well, in the night it gets into the 40's with daytime temps in the
upper 50's and into the 60's over the weekend. And the gusty winds and
rain...yeesh.

Okay, if your kitties or dawggies get too hot, wring out a washcloth with
cool water and pet them down with it, just on the top of their fur. It will
cool them off and when they lick themselves dry, they'll get some nice
water. ta da

How does dat soundz tew yew kitties n dawggiez? Kewl??
I wook at awl yer pixturz n I fink yew r awl just preshus.
Yew r awl blessings tew usses hoomins.

Hoomin kisses tew yew awl.
Kyla

Another thing that you should seriously consider doing is adding ice
cubes to your pet's water dishes. It will cool down the water in the
dish IMMENSELY, and as an added bonus, kitty or d*ggy will have
something to batbatbat at in the water to keep them entertained. Onyx
used to love it when I did this for him. He'd "attack" the ice cube
monsters, and then jump back when he realized, "Crap, they're hard and
they're COLD on my little paws!", and then he'd start all over again
with a different angle/technique. It was really cute to watch!

--- Unca Cory

--
http://my-wheel-life.vox.com/
Old June 12th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey`=^. .^=`

Oh Nooo, me n Pipps n Pookie n Sqweex are puuuuuuuurrin n Meowmie iz prayin
reel hard fur yew tew awl bee safe.
Wuv
Mosey