Hello again

Old November 29th 08, 12:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Norm[_2_]

Default Hello again

Apologies for my absence, it was due to difficulties with my 'puter i n
PA, now enjoying warmer weather in Tampa.

The clowder is unchanged and well, save Case went RB in June (more in
separate post). Loos is staying inside a lot now, Harry had almost all
his teeth yanked and is now eating happily, Quinn is irrepressible as
always, and so is Tao, having nudged open the freezer lastnite and
feasting on a bag of peas and a frozen dinner meant for me. The trip
down was uneventful; (all I pray for), I kept Harry and Tao in carriers,
not trusting either not to make a break if given the chance at a gas
stop. And after not biking in PA for 10 days due to cold and snow it
was a genuine pleasure for ride yesterday

There was so many posts that I apologize for not catching up; purrs for
all who need them. Glad to see Hopitus back in the fold, how's Karen?
Norm

Old November 29th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Norm wrote:
Apologies for my absence, it was due to difficulties with my 'puter i n
PA, now enjoying warmer weather in Tampa.

How strange, I was just thinking the other day that we haven't heard
from you in a long time. Welcome 'back!' I'm so sorry about Case, but
thanks to you she ended up with a good life after a horrible start.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old November 29th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Welcome back!

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Old November 29th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Glad to see you again, Norm.
Christine

Old November 30th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Marina wrote:
Norm wrote:
Apologies for my absence, it was due to difficulties with my 'puter
i n PA, now enjoying warmer weather in Tampa.

How strange, I was just thinking the other day that we haven't heard
from you in a long time. Welcome 'back!' I'm so sorry about Case, but
thanks to you she ended up with a good life after a horrible start.

Why do I feel like I'm in an episode of 'Cheers'? NORM! Great to see you
back, dude! Long time! Lots of catching up to do.

Jill

Old December 1st 08, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Norm" wrote in message
[...]

HI NORM!!!! We misted you in here. Glad that you're back and that the
owners are treating you well.

Pam S. giggling about the peas and TV dinner

Old December 2nd 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Pam dearie, if your cats ever got a bag of frozen peas in the middle of the
night and you found them by stepping on them on the way to the
bathroom....wouldn't be so funny. Yes it would....later. Didn't know I
could still move that much!!!
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

Old December 2nd 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Granby" wrote in message
Pam dearie, if your cats ever got a bag of frozen peas in the middle of
the night and you found them by stepping on them on the way to the
bathroom....wouldn't be so funny. Yes it would....later. Didn't know I
could still move that much!!!

Nope, not peas, tater tots. Very mushy and turned into mashed browns. I
threw the bag away and was glad that the little monsters hadn't opened it
after all. The Feline Pine cat litter was not fun to find by stomping on
it, but I only had to sweep it up. My cats are catholic in their
destruction preferences.

Pam S. still living in chaos

Old December 3rd 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Norm[_2_]

Thanks for all the weleomes! And of course, no sooner appended than the PC
hung whenever I opened Netscape. First when I attempted to post Case's
story. I will try to hang in with anecdotes, and go to Thundserbird if I have
to. Harry had all his teeth (evcept incisors and fangs) pulled in PA, and is
eating well finally (kibble on the day after I brought him home!).
I kept looking at the Humane Society for the irrestible adoptee, found a
couple but they were adopted by the time I decided. One, a orange Beastie
clone - Hercules, was a real talkie and a world-traveller (came from Turkey)
left when a woman who had lost hers 6 months earlier called looking for a
travel companion - "That's Hercules" was the answer. And so it goes. Be well
everyone. Norm