If your cats had to earn their living, what would they do?

Old December 3rd 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default If your cats had to earn their living, what would they do?

Cinnamon would do something with commucations. If I'm on the phone she has
to be right there.

Abby would do something girly, maybe high fashion or or run a spa.

Samwise would be food critic. He loves to eat.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

"Kajikit" wrote in message
Scouty's natural gift is as an acupuncturist/massage therapist. She
was just sitting on the desk beside my computer, purring her head off
vigorously kneading my shoulder and performing acupuncture at the same
time because she refuses to have her claws clipped more than once a
month... the only problem would be that it would take six visits
before she'd agree to come out from under the bed to see you - but
after that you'd get a full-body massage every time!

Silly would be a chef... but I don't think she'd have many repeat
customers because most of the plates would come out from the kitchen
already licked clean!

And Tessie would have to be a gossip columnist. She's a master of
sucking up to people and she always has to know EVERYTHING that's
going on in the world around her. And then she'll tell you about it in
great detail. 'Look meowmie, somebody walked past the window! There's
a ducky out there! Oh wow, the neigbour's having a smoke break! I
wonder if he'll say hello to me today?'

What would your cats do?

Stinky -- his day job could have been food taster or piano player, but his
true calling would have been something like a Cary Grant-like Dalai Lama.

Dante would like to be a professional wrestler.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old December 3rd 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shel-hed[_2_]

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 11:58:37 -0500, Kajikit wrote:

What would your cats do?

All of them would be flag persons. They lie right in the middle of a busy
intersection in the house and block you from passing.
Or the middle of the hall... that's good too.
Then when you finally get to go, you have to take a goofy route around them.

Old December 4th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

"Kajikit" wrote in message

Cute!

What would your cats do?

Rhett would be a mailman so he could chase dogs
Scarlett would be an orchestra conductor because she likes to wave her paws
in the air when she's laying on her back
Bonnie would be a babysitter
Shamrock would be a Wal*Mart Greeter

Old December 4th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Buster would be a little league coach. He is very good at patting you
on the behind as you're walking past. Or maybe he would end up
becoming President of the United States, like Bill Clinton.

Dot would be a travel journalist. She'll explore new places, eat
tasty foods, then tell you all about it when she returns.
Old December 4th 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Kreisleriana" wrote:
Stinky -- his day job could have been food taster or piano player, but his
true calling would have been something like a Cary Grant-like Dalai Lama.

Dante would like to be a professional wrestler.

I actually pictured Dante as more of a professional bowler.
Old December 4th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Cheryl" wrote in message
"Kajikit" wrote in message

Cute!

What would your cats do?

Rhett would be a mailman so he could chase dogs
Scarlett would be an orchestra conductor because she likes to wave her
paws in the air when she's laying on her back
Bonnie would be a babysitter
Shamrock would be a Wal*Mart Greeter

Aww, sweet ol' Shamrock.

Old December 4th 08, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Kreisleriana" wrote:
Stinky -- his day job could have been food taster or piano player, but his
true calling would have been something like a Cary Grant-like Dalai Lama.

Dante would like to be a professional wrestler.

I actually pictured Dante as more of a professional bowler.

More like a bowling ball.

Old December 4th 08, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

LB would be an inspector. She would divide her time between sanitation
(cleanliness of the litter box and water bowl) and the mattress /
recliner for proper firmness

Sammy would be a steelworker building high rises or a circus performer
working the high wire and trapeze

Spotty would be a food inspector

Princess would be a ... princess or maybe a Paris Hilton - like
celebrity she may not be good at anything, but she KNOWS she look good
and is in-your-face looking for attention

Furby hasn't settled on a career yet. Sometimes she wants to be an
exterminator of bed mice, other times she's Sammy's apprentice in the
high wire act. Or maybe a telephone lineman or tree surgeon. Or maybe
just run off and join the roller derby
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old December 4th 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

What would your cats do?

My Taffeta would be a contortionist because she is always trying to
get into boxes smaller than herself and that includes matchboxes

Pipsqueak on the other head would be a footballer because he races
around all over the place after balls.

Tabbylover
http://justbyjulies-cats.blogspot.com/
Old December 4th 08, 07:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Steve Touchstone wrote:

Furby hasn't settled on a career yet. Sometimes she wants to be an
exterminator of bed mice, other times she's Sammy's apprentice in the
high wire act. Or maybe a telephone lineman or tree surgeon. Or maybe
just run off and join the roller derby

Rollerskating cats - that would be worth seeing!

--
Joyce ^..^