princess rb

Old March 30th 10, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default princess rb

yet another tradegy this week, my mother's cat princess has gone missing,
she was 15 and quite ill so mom figures she went off to pass away, she had a
very long happy life in control of several adults and children, boss of
several dogs and ruler of all visiting cats, she was a wonderful cat, Lee

Old March 30th 10, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

I am so sorry Lee. Purrs and prayers for your mother and for a safe journey
to RB for Princess. Love, Kyla

Old March 30th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In ,
Stormmee typed:
yet another tradegy this week, my mother's cat princess has gone
missing, she was 15 and quite ill so mom figures she went off to pass
away, she had a very long happy life in control of several adults and
children, boss of several dogs and ruler of all visiting cats, she
was a wonderful cat, Lee

RPCA seems to be having a month of sadness and bereavement - please pass on
our condolences to your Mother. Princesss sure sounds like she lived up to
her name.

Yowie

Old March 30th 10, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

she did, she was a rescue, she was brought to my mom at a very young age and
told, here take this kitten, if you don't we have to have her pts,... they
knew mom was half heartedly looking for a cat for the grandchildren... so
she was ensconsed at my mom's fror all these years and ruled everyone but
the parrot... which she realized aearly on was/is a nasty bit of work... Lee
"Yowie" wrote in message
In ,
Stormmee typed:

Old March 31st 10, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Stormmee" wrote in message
yet another tradegy this week, my mother's cat princess has gone
missing, she was 15 and quite ill so mom figures she went off to
pass away, she had a very long happy life in control of several
adults and children, boss of several dogs and ruler of all
visiting cats, she was a wonderful cat, Lee

Purrs for your mom. She's probably right. Its just so hard to not
know for sure.

Jo

Old March 31st 10, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Stormmee wrote:
yet another tradegy this week, my mother's cat princess has gone missing,
she was 15 and quite ill so mom figures she went off to pass away, she had a
very long happy life in control of several adults and children, boss of
several dogs and ruler of all visiting cats, she was a wonderful cat, Lee

".....Rise up slowly, Angel...."
It's hard to let you go.

A day or so before my Princess passed (RB16)
she slipped under the fence (never able to do that before) and
tried to hide under my neighbor's rose bush.

Purrs that they will find her to help her pass in peace. MLB

Old March 31st 10, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

I'm so sorry to hear this, Lee! It always hurts to lose a beloved pet, and
not knowing for sure what happened seems to make it worse.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Princess BigBoy Cat anecdotes 11 July 27th 09 08:39 PM
The Princess is MAD at me! Jane Cat anecdotes 3 February 26th 09 05:44 PM
Princess just can't help it Steve Touchstone[_3_] Cat anecdotes 3 January 17th 09 07:56 AM
Princess is gone Tara K. Cat community 44 April 28th 05 07:58 PM
Princess is gone Tara K. Cat rescue 42 April 28th 05 07:58 PM