The best cat game ever

Old April 21st 04, 04:31 AM
Marina

"RoseTower" wrote
If I prepare it before she comes and
tells me, I get the "I am reporting this to the mothership!" look.

ROFL!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 21st 04, 04:32 AM
Mischief

Salem has a similar game he has taught me. We, of course, call it
"baseball" He gets on top of a shelf and I wad up a piece of paper and
say "batter, batter, batter!" to him, toss it at him, and he swings!
Then I have to chase it and throw it to him again for another swing.

LOL - he's got *you* chasing after the wad of paper!

Sounds like good exercise, though

Mischief is the same way. When she gets into "stalk mode" on my bed,
I throw her a ball or something. She'll bat it around and if it falls
off the bed, she looks at me. So I go and chase it.

And after reading this thread, I wadded up a ball of paper and tossed
it at Missy, and after a while, she attacked it. But now, she's
looking at me like, "It's no fun if YOU don't throw it."

Kristi

Old April 21st 04, 05:12 AM
Marina

wrote
RoseTower wrote:

Salem has a similar game he has taught me. We, of course, call it
"baseball" He gets on top of a shelf and I wad up a piece of paper and
say "batter, batter, batter!" to him, toss it at him, and he swings!
Then I have to chase it and throw it to him again for another swing.

LOL - he's got *you* chasing after the wad of paper!

Just what I was thinking - a very well trained slave. ;o) Reminds me of the
videos of Annie. See the two at the top (Fetch #1 and Fetch #2 in the menu
on the left) at http://www.zefrank.com/annie/navigation.html. I love this
page!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki