I'ze a big boy!

Old April 15th 06, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I'ze a big boy!

Meowmie sez I'ze one year old today, and now I'm a big boy and can't be
a hoolikitten no more. HAHA! Dream on, lady! Just wait til she takes a
shower. sharpening claws

Caliban

Hoomin nite: I don't know exactly when Caliban was born, but based on
mine and the vet's estimates, I decided on the 15th April in honour of
Gordon's Pericles.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 15th 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 08:19:23 +0300, Marina
wrote:

Meowmie sez I'ze one year old today, and now I'm a big boy and can't be
a hoolikitten no more. HAHA! Dream on, lady! Just wait til she takes a
shower. sharpening claws

Caliban

Hoomin nite: I don't know exactly when Caliban was born, but based on
mine and the vet's estimates, I decided on the 15th April in honour of
Gordon's Pericles.

Natasha roused herself from her midnight nap long enough to direct me
to tell Caliban "Happy Purrday", and to remind him that
hoolikitten-ness has nothing to do with age - it's a state of mind

So Happy Purrday to Caliban!

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com
Old April 15th 06, 09:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote
Meowmie sez I'ze one year old today, and now I'm a big boy and can't
be a hoolikitten no more. HAHA! Dream on, lady! Just wait til she
takes a shower. sharpening claws
Caliban

Hoomin note: I don't know exactly when Caliban was born, but based on
mine and the vet's estimates, I decided on the 15th April in honour of
Gordon's Pericles.

HOPPY FURST PURRTHDAY CALIBAN - I BE ONE TOO ON THURD MAY
US HOOLIKTTEENS ROOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUV & RESPECT
CLAUDIUS
Emperor of Home
Purresident, HK Chapter 05

Hoomin Note: Best of shrimpies for your special day Caliban!
Marina, 15th April was actually my beloved half-siamese panthercat
Aries' birthday,
he graced this planet with his sinuous elegance from 15th April 1979 to
18th December 1995.
He is much missed still. As are Happy, Kensey and Pricles of course.

Purrs
Gordon (old as the hills)
Bandit (9 2 weeks ago)
Snowball (3 3 weeks ago)
Claudius (1 in 18 days time)
Raki (5 tomorrow, he has a real treat coming up but doesn't know it yet)

Old April 15th 06, 09:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

I don't know exactly when Caliban was born, but based on
mine and the vet's estimates, I decided on the 15th April in honour of
Gordon's Pericles.

Happy Birthday, Caliban! You've grown up into a gorgeous boy. Oh, did
I just say "grown up"? You're still a kitten in spirit!

April 15 is not a happy day here in the USA. But at least this year,
it's on a Saturday, so we get two extra days! (Income tax filing deadline.)

Joyce
Old April 15th 06, 10:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Exocat wrote:

HOPPY FURST PURRTHDAY CALIBAN - I BE ONE TOO ON THURD MAY
US HOOLIKTTEENS ROOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUV & RESPECT
CLAUDIUS
Emperor of Home
Purresident, HK Chapter 05

FANGU CLAWS!

Hoomin Note: Best of shrimpies for your special day Caliban!

You just reminded me I have shrimpies in the freezer. have to thaw some
for the birthday boy.

Marina, 15th April was actually my beloved half-siamese panthercat
Aries' birthday,
he graced this planet with his sinuous elegance from 15th April 1979 to
18th December 1995.
He is much missed still. As are Happy, Kensey and Pricles of course.

Oh, I'm very sorry, Gordon! I knew it was one of yours, and since
Pericles was the last of them to leave you, I somehow got it wrong.
Well, Aries *almost* goes with the Tempest theme that I have going...
it's one letter away from Ariel.

Purrs
Gordon (old as the hills)
Bandit (9 2 weeks ago)
Snowball (3 3 weeks ago)
Claudius (1 in 18 days time)
Raki (5 tomorrow, he has a real treat coming up but doesn't know it yet)

Many happy returns to Claudius and Raki, who are still looking forward
to their b-days this year.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 15th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:
Meowmie sez I'ze one year old today, and now I'm a big boy and can't
be a hoolikitten no more. HAHA! Dream on, lady! Just wait til she
takes a shower. sharpening claws

Caliban

Hoomin nite: I don't know exactly when Caliban was born, but based on
mine and the vet's estimates, I decided on the 15th April in honour of
Gordon's Pericles.

Happy purrday, Caliban! Baggy's nearly three and has no intention of
stopping his hoolikitten ways.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 15th 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Caliban! I didn't realize you were a few days older than my
Lily. She will be one year old on the 22nd. But she is just as hooli a
kittie as you are. And I hope you both remain so for the rest of your lives.
You bring so much joy to us.
Lily & her mama (USA)

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old April 15th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Happy Purrday, Caliban!

Who does your Meowmie think she's kidding! Hoolikittenism doesn't just
END! It's a grand state of BEING. Kill some Greeblings in honor of the
day. =o) Show your Meowmie what a bold, brave protector you are. She's
counting on you, you know!

Happy Birthday to all birthday cats soon to celebrate their first or
their fifteenth or whatever birthday. And happy sunbathing to Betty.
You particularly deserve a good bask in the sun!

Melissa
Francesa and Nina
and in loving memory of Izzy and Pan