Pic: Caliban sleeping

Old April 16th 06, 09:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pic: Caliban sleeping

Nothing we haven't seen a hundred times already, but I think he's so
incredibly cute when he's sleeping. ;o) He was curled up in a ball, but
then I just had to smooch him a little, and he unfolded and got stuck in
this position half an hour ago. He's still like that. ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/zmafr

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old April 16th 06, 09:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

Nothing we haven't seen a hundred times already, but I think he's so
incredibly cute when he's sleeping. ;o) He was curled up in a ball, but
then I just had to smooch him a little, and he unfolded and got stuck in
this position half an hour ago. He's still like that. ;o)
http://tinyurl.com/zmafr

Wow, this picture has it all: stripes, pink nose, paw pads, upside-downy
head, and just a glimpse of belly!

Joyce
Old April 16th 06, 10:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Caliban sleeping

Marina wrote:
Nothing we haven't seen a hundred times already, but I think he's so
incredibly cute when he's sleeping. ;o) He was curled up in a ball,
but then I just had to smooch him a little, and he unfolded and got
stuck in this position half an hour ago. He's still like that. ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/zmafr

He is *so* cute! :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 17th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 11:16:09 +0300, Marina
wrote:

Nothing we haven't seen a hundred times already, but I think he's so
incredibly cute when he's sleeping. ;o) He was curled up in a ball, but
then I just had to smooch him a little, and he unfolded and got stuck in
this position half an hour ago. He's still like that. ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/zmafr

Just sleeping with utter abandon. I love the front paws up in the air.
You know he has to be so cute just to get away with being a
hoolikitten.

--
CATherine
Old April 17th 06, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

What Joyce said. =o) Major Adorable Overload, but it hurts so good!
AND the little spotted tummy. I too love the paws over the head pose.
I remember one night in Pan's youth, I had him on my lap as I sat on
the couch and we were having a heavy petting session with extensive
tummy rubbing. He had his little forelegs sticking up in the air, with
the paw tips curved inward. He looked like he was posing in First
Position for the Kitty Ballet. Of course, he was dopey with bliss and
pleasure overload, at the time.

Melissa

Old April 20th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
Nothing we haven't seen a hundred times already, but I think he's so
incredibly cute when he's sleeping. ;o) He was curled up in a ball, but
then I just had to smooch him a little, and he unfolded and got stuck in
this position half an hour ago. He's still like that. ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/zmafr

He is *so* lovely I could eat him up. g

Tweed

Old April 20th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 19:09:22 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

"Marina" wrote in message
Nothing we haven't seen a hundred times already, but I think he's so
incredibly cute when he's sleeping. ;o) He was curled up in a ball, but
then I just had to smooch him a little, and he unfolded and got stuck in
this position half an hour ago. He's still like that. ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/zmafr

He is *so* lovely I could eat him up. g

Tweed

Spotty tummy, pinky nosie and pinky toesies!!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 20th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
Nothing we haven't seen a hundred times already, but I think he's so
incredibly cute when he's sleeping. ;o) He was curled up in a ball, but
then I just had to smooch him a little, and he unfolded and got stuck in
this position half an hour ago. He's still like that. ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/zmafr

He is *so* lovely I could eat him up. g

Tweed

Spotty tummy, pinky nosie and pinky toesies!!

Exactly. swoon crash off stool onto the floor. He is GORGEOUS!

Tweed

Old April 20th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
Nothing we haven't seen a hundred times already, but I think he's
so incredibly cute when he's sleeping. ;o) He was curled up in a
ball, but then I just had to smooch him a little, and he unfolded
and got stuck in this position half an hour ago. He's still like
that. ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/zmafr

He is *so* lovely I could eat him up. g

Tweed

Spotty tummy, pinky nosie and pinky toesies!!

Exactly. swoon crash off stool onto the floor. He is GORGEOUS!

Tweed

Almost makes a trip to Tallinn worth while, just to see if there are any
more like him needing homes. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE - C&C Dave Gerecke Cat anecdotes 2 February 3rd 06 10:49 PM
... and poor Caliban Marina Cat anecdotes 24 December 17th 05 12:51 AM
Caliban is home Marina Cat anecdotes 27 October 31st 05 10:56 PM
Better Caliban pics Marina Cat anecdotes 29 October 15th 05 08:52 AM
kitten alwasys sleeping and a few other questions Gail Cat health & behaviour 12 July 16th 03 04:41 PM