Pic: Caliban sleeping

Old April 20th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Caliban sleeping

"Adrian A" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 19:09:22 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

"Marina" wrote in message
Nothing we haven't seen a hundred times already, but I think he's
so incredibly cute when he's sleeping. ;o) He was curled up in a
ball, but then I just had to smooch him a little, and he unfolded
and got stuck in this position half an hour ago. He's still like
that. ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/zmafr

He is *so* lovely I could eat him up. g

Tweed

Spotty tummy, pinky nosie and pinky toesies!!

Exactly. swoon crash off stool onto the floor. He is GORGEOUS!

Tweed

Almost makes a trip to Tallinn worth while, just to see if there are any
more like him needing homes. :-)

Yes, I think you should go and get one, Adrian. You only have two after
all. One more surely wouldn't be a problem.
Tweed

Old April 20th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:

"Marina" wrote in message
Nothing we haven't seen a hundred times already, but I think he's
so incredibly cute when he's sleeping. ;o) He was curled up in a
ball, but then I just had to smooch him a little, and he unfolded
and got stuck in this position half an hour ago. He's still like
that. ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/zmafr

He is *so* lovely I could eat him up. g

Tweed

Spotty tummy, pinky nosie and pinky toesies!!

Exactly. swoon crash off stool onto the floor. He is GORGEOUS!

Tweed

Almost makes a trip to Tallinn worth while, just to see if there are
any more like him needing homes. :-)

Yes, I think you should go and get one, Adrian. You only have two
after all. One more surely wouldn't be a problem.
Tweed

If there weren't so many closer to home that needed homes I'd be sorley
tempted. I'm still working on getting close to my visitor cat, he really
needs to lose his crown jewells before he fathers more kittens. I can get
within about three feet of him now any closer and he panics. That's a lot
better than last year, he ran away if he saw me looking at him out of the
window.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old April 20th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian A" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Marina" wrote in message
[...]

Boyfriend was exactly like this, he would run away as soon as I opened the
door. It took months before he was brave enough to come just inside the
kitchen for his food but we got there eventually and I was able
to catch him for his snip.
He is a wonderful housecat now and I hope your visitor cat will soon be the
same.

Tweed

Old April 20th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kreisleriana wrote:

Spotty tummy, pinky nosie and pinky toesies!!

And upside-downy head!!

Joyce
Old April 20th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:

Spotty tummy, pinky nosie and pinky toesies!!

Exactly. swoon crash off stool onto the floor. He is GORGEOUS!

Well, and he's not that much unlike Boyfie, another RPCA beauty.

Joyce
Old April 21st 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

Spotty tummy, pinky nosie and pinky toesies!!

Exactly. swoon crash off stool onto the floor. He is GORGEOUS!

Well, and he's not that much unlike Boyfie, another RPCA beauty.

Joyce

Aw, fank yoo Miss Joyce blush

Boyfie

Old April 22nd 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pic: Caliban sleeping

Marina wrote:

Nothing we haven't seen a hundred times already, but I think he's so
incredibly cute when he's sleeping. ;o) He was curled up in a ball, but
then I just had to smooch him a little, and he unfolded and got stuck in
this position half an hour ago. He's still like that. ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/zmafr

He is smiling in his sleep!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE - C&C Dave Gerecke Cat anecdotes 2 February 3rd 06 10:49 PM
... and poor Caliban Marina Cat anecdotes 24 December 17th 05 12:51 AM
Caliban is home Marina Cat anecdotes 27 October 31st 05 10:56 PM
Better Caliban pics Marina Cat anecdotes 29 October 15th 05 08:52 AM
kitten alwasys sleeping and a few other questions Gail Cat health & behaviour 12 July 16th 03 04:41 PM