I hate to do this, but....

Old April 22nd 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I hate to do this, but....

Purrs and good thoughts are on the way.

Joy

"HRFLTiger" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry to do this again, and ask for purrs for me, but please could I
have some purrs and good luck thoughts? Things are pretty tough at the
moment, and whilst I *hope* and *believe* that they are due to resolve
themselves in the next 2 weeks, I am feeling pretty sick, stressed and
depressed about things right now.

I'd much appreciate them.

Thanks
Helen M

Old April 22nd 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"HRFLTiger" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry to do this again, and ask for purrs for me, but please could I
have some purrs and good luck thoughts? Things are pretty tough at the
moment, and whilst I *hope* and *believe* that they are due to resolve
themselves in the next 2 weeks, I am feeling pretty sick, stressed and
depressed about things right now.

I'd much appreciate them.

Thanks
Helen M

Purrs and good wishes on their way. Try and remember it's always darkest
just before the dawn.

((hugs))
Tweed
KFC, Boyfie

Old April 22nd 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 05:44:35 -0700, HRFLTiger wrote:

Sorry to do this again, and ask for purrs for me, but please could I
have some purrs and good luck thoughts? Things are pretty tough at the
moment, and whilst I *hope* and *believe* that they are due to resolve
themselves in the next 2 weeks, I am feeling pretty sick, stressed and
depressed about things right now.

I'd much appreciate them.

Thanks
Helen M

I am reminded of an old poem that goes something like this:
"Mountains viewed from a distance seem to be insurmountable.
But they can be climbed. The way to do it is to take one step at a
time..." Best wishes. MLB
Old April 22nd 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

HRFLTiger wrote:
Sorry to do this again, and ask for purrs for me, but please could I
have some purrs and good luck thoughts? Things are pretty tough at the
moment, and whilst I *hope* and *believe* that they are due to resolve
themselves in the next 2 weeks, I am feeling pretty sick, stressed and
depressed about things right now.

I'd much appreciate them.

Thanks
Helen M

Purrs on the way for an amenable resolution.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old April 23rd 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"HRFLTiger" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry to do this again, and ask for purrs for me, but please could I
have some purrs and good luck thoughts? Things are pretty tough at the
moment, and whilst I *hope* and *believe* that they are due to resolve
themselves in the next 2 weeks, I am feeling pretty sick, stressed and
depressed about things right now.

Purrs are on their way.

Yowie

Old April 23rd 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

HRFLTiger wrote:

Sorry to do this again, and ask for purrs for me, but please could I
have some purrs and good luck thoughts? Things are pretty tough at the
moment, and whilst I *hope* and *believe* that they are due to resolve
themselves in the next 2 weeks, I am feeling pretty sick, stressed and
depressed about things right now.
I'd much appreciate them.

Purrs for your health, mood, and situation to improve as soon as possible!

Joyce
Old April 23rd 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"HRFLTiger" wrote:
Sorry to do this again, and ask for purrs for me, but please could I
have some purrs and good luck thoughts? Things are pretty tough at the
moment, and whilst I *hope* and *believe* that they are due to resolve
themselves in the next 2 weeks, I am feeling pretty sick, stressed and
depressed about things right now.

We're sending good luck and anti-stress purrs.

Old April 23rd 06, 09:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

HRFLTiger wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry to do this again, and ask for purrs for me, but please could I
have some purrs and good luck thoughts? Things are pretty tough at the
moment, and whilst I *hope* and *believe* that they are due to resolve
themselves in the next 2 weeks, I am feeling pretty sick, stressed and
depressed about things right now.

I'd much appreciate them.

Thanks
Helen M

On their way Helen, you'll pull through again.

Love

Jeanette

Old April 23rd 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

HRFLTiger wrote:

Sorry to do this again, and ask for purrs for me, but please could I
have some purrs and good luck thoughts? Things are pretty tough at the
moment, and whilst I *hope* and *believe* that they are due to resolve
themselves in the next 2 weeks, I am feeling pretty sick, stressed and
depressed about things right now.

I'd much appreciate them.

Thanks
Helen M

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for everything to go really well
for you, Helen, plus lots of hugs,
Polonca and Soncek