Snow

Old January 27th 07, 08:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Snow

We had a little snow yesterday (actually a blizzard all day - the snow
came 'down' horizontally). The view from my window this morning.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2qbcxt

The cats loves the snow, as witnessed by all the paw prints in the snow
in the enclosu

http://preview.tinyurl.com/3bu3gh

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old January 27th 07, 11:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Marina wrote:
We had a little snow yesterday (actually a blizzard all day - the snow
came 'down' horizontally). The view from my window this morning.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2qbcxt

The cats loves the snow, as witnessed by all the paw prints in the snow
in the enclosu

http://preview.tinyurl.com/3bu3gh

Wow, that looks SO refreshing from this part of the world. In our end of
Purrth it was 42șC today and tommorow's forecast is for more of the same.

I wonder what my furry guys would make of some snow?
Old January 27th 07, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

I'm so envious of the snow. Chinook melted all ours and its brown and dry.
*my* cats don't like snow though - they skirt the house under the eaves and
try not to get that unpleasant stuff on their pampered little paws.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old January 28th 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Susan M wrote:
I'm so envious of the snow. Chinook melted all ours and its brown and dry.
*my* cats don't like snow though - they skirt the house under the eaves and
try not to get that unpleasant stuff on their pampered little paws.

It's hard for me to imagine your part of the world without snow in
January!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 29th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
It's hard for me to imagine your part of the world without snow in
January!!!

My memories say that we usually had snow when I was growing up here. I
remember playing in snowdrifts in the front yard of my parents house making
forts and such. The chinooks are frequent and warm these days leaving the
rather unappealing sight of brown grass covered in ice patches from the
melted snow refreezing over night. Snow is prettier ... not to mention alot
safer to walk on that sporadic ice patches!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old January 29th 07, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Susan M wrote:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
It's hard for me to imagine your part of the world without snow in
January!!!

My memories say that we usually had snow when I was growing up here. I
remember playing in snowdrifts in the front yard of my parents house making
forts and such. The chinooks are frequent and warm these days leaving the
rather unappealing sight of brown grass covered in ice patches from the
melted snow refreezing over night. Snow is prettier ... not to mention alot
safer to walk on that sporadic ice patches!

It's been very strange here, too, without the snow. It didn't come until
late January this year. November and December were very dark without the
snow.