Snow zoomies

Old January 3rd 08, 11:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Snow zoomies

It has been snowing here over night, when Baggy went out he was zooming
about in the snow and pouncing. He reminded me more of a puppy playing in
the snow. By the time I got the camcorder he'd decided he'd had enough and
came in, I did get a good laugh though.

I'm almost certain Shadow spent part of the night indoors, at 6:30 this
morning I heard the flap click as he went out, the funny thing was so did
Snoopy, she was looking all round probably thinking he'd just come in.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 3rd 08, 01:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Adrian wrote:
It has been snowing here over night, when Baggy went out he was zooming
about in the snow and pouncing. He reminded me more of a puppy playing in
the snow. By the time I got the camcorder he'd decided he'd had enough and
came in, I did get a good laugh though.

It hasn't snowed down here yet but when it does the Fabulous Furballs like to
watch the flakes

I'm almost certain Shadow spent part of the night indoors, at 6:30 this
morning I heard the flap click as he went out, the funny thing was so did
Snoopy, she was looking all round probably thinking he'd just come in.

I am sure he did come in, it's warm inside and cold outside? Cat will head
for source of warmth

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old January 3rd 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_2_]

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Adrian wrote:
It has been snowing here over night, when Baggy went out he was zooming
about in the snow and pouncing. He reminded me more of a puppy playing in
the snow. By the time I got the camcorder he'd decided he'd had enough and
came in, I did get a good laugh though.

It hasn't snowed down here yet but when it does the Fabulous Furballs like to
watch the flakes

When it snowed here the other day, it was big huge flakes that were
being blown around by the wind tremendously. The Stripey Thing was
sitting in a window watching the snowflakes and moving his head to
follow them. He was totally mesmerized. I tried not to laugh so as not
to disturb his fun.

Bridget

Old January 5th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 3, 7:02*am, Bridget wrote:

When it snowed here the other day, it was big huge flakes that were
being blown around by the wind tremendously. The Stripey Thing was
sitting in a window watching the snowflakes and moving his head to
follow them. He was totally mesmerized. I tried not to laugh so as not
to disturb his fun.

Still no snow in London and you've just descrbed what the Fabulous
Furballs do when it snows and it's so cute I want to see it and try
and get some pictures- let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Snow Zoomies Adrian Cat anecdotes 9 March 7th 06 03:35 AM
Zoomies!!!! meee Cat anecdotes 0 February 5th 06 11:43 PM
Ot le tit snow let it snow at least frost NMR Cat anecdotes 27 January 10th 06 05:27 PM
Still got the zoomies W. Leong Cat anecdotes 5 May 22nd 05 12:35 PM
the zoomies yepp Cat anecdotes 21 December 5th 04 06:58 PM