I am popular today

Old August 25th 12, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default I am popular today

Only Little Boy has been a lap cat lately. Little Feet and Apache have
mostly been avoiding the bedroom.

Well, Apache slowly skootched her way to the bedroom door, meatloafed
for awhile, then decided the bedroom was okay. In fact, she has been
demanding skritches from me all day.

Little Feet, on the other hand, just took a running leap onto my lap
(where Little Boy is napping), using his claws for traction. I now have
two purry boys shifting for position (ouch! ouch! ouch!) on my lap.

Maybe staying home sick triggered all this. I don't know, but I like it.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
Old August 25th 12, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...
Only Little Boy has been a lap cat lately. Little Feet and Apache have
mostly been avoiding the bedroom.

Well, Apache slowly skootched her way to the bedroom door, meatloafed for
awhile, then decided the bedroom was okay. In fact, she has been demanding
skritches from me all day.

Little Feet, on the other hand, just took a running leap onto my lap
(where Little Boy is napping), using his claws for traction. I now have
two purry boys shifting for position (ouch! ouch! ouch!) on my lap.

Maybe staying home sick triggered all this. I don't know, but I like it.

Both Boyfie & KFC loved it if I was home sick.
Unfortunately Kitty didn't to get to know my early retirement.
Boyfie loves it as am home a lot of the time.

Old August 25th 12, 06:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...
Only Little Boy has been a lap cat lately. Little Feet and Apache have
mostly been avoiding the bedroom.

Well, Apache slowly skootched her way to the bedroom door, meatloafed for
awhile, then decided the bedroom was okay. In fact, she has been demanding
skritches from me all day.

Little Feet, on the other hand, just took a running leap onto my lap
(where Little Boy is napping), using his claws for traction. I now have
two purry boys shifting for position (ouch! ouch! ouch!) on my lap.

Maybe staying home sick triggered all this. I don't know, but I like it.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

I'm sorry you're sick, but glad you have such good comforters.

Joy

Old August 25th 12, 11:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...
Only Little Boy has been a lap cat lately. Little Feet and
Apache have mostly been avoiding the bedroom.

Well, Apache slowly skootched her way to the bedroom door,
meatloafed for awhile, then decided the bedroom was okay. In
fact, she has been demanding skritches from me all day.

Little Feet, on the other hand, just took a running leap onto
my lap (where Little Boy is napping), using his claws for
traction. I now have two purry boys shifting for position
(ouch! ouch! ouch!) on my lap.

Maybe staying home sick triggered all this. I don't know, but I
like it.

GWS Mark. Purrs-a-plenty, and enjoy the company. I just *know*
you will :-)

--
MatSav