Creation according to the cat

Old December 10th 03, 01:06 AM
Yoj

Default Creation according to the cat

Stolen from another newsgroup

On the first day of creation, God created the cat.

On the second day, God created man to serve the cat.

On the third, God created all the animals of the earth to serve as
potential food for the cat.

On the fourth day, God created honest toil so that man
could labor for the good of the cat.

On the fifth day, God created the sparkle ball so that
the cat might or might not play with it.

On the sixth day, God created veterinary science to
keep the cat healthy and the man broke.

On the seventh day, God tried to rest, but he had to
scoop the litterbox.

--
Joy

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter (or Summer) Solstice,
and New Year! If that didn't cover it, Season's Greetings!

Old December 10th 03, 03:20 AM
Gizela

ha ha ha ROFLMAO!!!

Purrs

Angela and Gizmo

Old December 10th 03, 04:22 AM
Marina

LOL! So true. Nikki is especially convinced of this one:

On the third, God created all the animals of the earth to serve as
potential food for the cat.

She will stalk *anything*, no matter how large.

--
Marina
Old December 10th 03, 09:54 PM
Gizela

Is that a girl thing because Gizmo does the same...male cats I had in the
past wouldn't!!

Purrs

Angela

Old December 11th 03, 06:08 PM
David Yehudah

Yoj wrote:
Stolen from another newsgroup

On the first day of creation, God created the cat.
snip

Hi, Joy
Here's my DMIL's version of that, just received this morning:

Adam and Eve said, "Lord, when we were in the garden you walked
with us every day. Now we do not see You any more. We are lonesome
here, and it is difficult for us to remember how much You love us."
And God said, "No problem! I will create a companion for you
that will be with you forever and who will be a reflection of My love
for you, so that you will love Me even when you cannot see Me.
Regardless of how selfish or childish or unlovable you may be, this new
companion will accept you as you are and will love you as I do, in spite
of yourselves."
And God created a new animal to be a companion for Adam and Eve.
And it was a good animal. And God was pleased. And the new animal was
pleased to be with Adam and Eve and he wagged his tail.
And Adam said, "Lord, I have already named all the animals in the
Kingdom and I cannot think of a name for this new animal."
And God said, "No problem. Because I have created this new
animal to be a reflection of My love for you his name will be a
reflection of my own name and you will call him DOG."
And dog lived with Adam and Eve and was a companion to them and
loved them. And they were comforted. And God was pleased. And dog was
content and wagged his tail.
After a while, it came to pass that an angel came to the Lord and
said, "Lord, Adam and Eve have become filled with pride. They strut and
preen like peacocks and they believe they are worthy of adoration. Dog
has indeed taught them that they are loved, but perhaps too well."
And God said, "No problem! I will create for them a companion
who will be with them forever and who will see them as they are. The
companion will remind them of their limitations, so they will know that
they are not always worthy of adoration."
And God created CAT to be a companion to Adam and Eve.
And cat would not obey them. And when Adam and Eve gazed into
cat's eyes, they were reminded that they were not the supreme beings.
And Adam and Eve learned humility. And they were greatly improved. And
God was pleased. And Dog was happy.
And Cat didn't give a s*** one way or the other!

Old December 12th 03, 12:32 AM
Yoj

LOL! Also very good.

--
Joy

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter (or Summer) Solstice,
Hogmanay and New Year! If that didn't cover it, Season's Greetings!

Old December 12th 03, 08:00 AM

Yoj wrote:

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter (or Summer) Solstice,
Hogmanay and New Year! If that didn't cover it, Season's Greetings!

Hogmanay - there's one I haven't heard of before. For some reason it
sounds Filipino to me... is it? Or is it from someplace in Indonesia?

Joyce
Old December 12th 03, 08:16 AM
Dan Mahoney

Hogmanay - there's one I haven't heard of before. For some reason it
sounds Filipino to me... is it? Or is it from someplace in Indonesia?

Joyce

Would you believe it's from Scotland?

Old December 12th 03, 08:17 AM
Yoj

wrote in message
Yoj wrote:

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter (or Summer)

Solstice,
Hogmanay and New Year! If that didn't cover it, Season's

Greetings!

Hogmanay - there's one I haven't heard of before. For some reason it
sounds Filipino to me... is it? Or is it from someplace in Indonesia?

Joyce

I believe it's either old English or Scottish. It's a New Years Eve
celebration. I added it to my list after somebody on another newsgroup
mentioned it. Come to think of it, I believe she's Scots, so it's
probably Scottish.

Joy