Help! Da TED said we're too fluffy!

Old August 1st 05, 05:43 PM
Karen AKA Kajikit

Default Help! Da TED said we're too fluffy!

I think da scales were lying... or da TED-lady was. She made us sit on
the metal box and she said that I'm too fluffy since I'm a year old
and I'm as growed up as I'm gonna get. She said I'm 14 pounds...
Silly's the greedy one! She eats way more than me and she steals off
plates and she's got a big dangly tummy, but she was only 12 1/2
pounds. Dat's not fair! Silver eats ANYTHING and I only nibble at my
crunchyfood and lick at yoghurt containers sometimes... I'm all muscle
I am!
Now da vet says we have to eat 'lite' food. I don't want to glow in
the dark... meowmie hasn't bought it yet but it sounds horrible and I
don't wanna eat it!
Here's a picture meowmie took of me just the other day. Do I look too
fluffy to you?!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/409968737zyqdjA
Help!!!

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
Old August 1st 05, 06:22 PM
mlbriggs

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:43:26 -0400, Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

I think da scales were lying... or da TED-lady was. She made us sit on the
metal box and she said that I'm too fluffy since I'm a year old and I'm as
growed up as I'm gonna get. She said I'm 14 pounds... Silly's the greedy
one! She eats way more than me and she steals off plates and she's got a
big dangly tummy, but she was only 12 1/2 pounds. Dat's not fair! Silver
eats ANYTHING and I only nibble at my crunchyfood and lick at yoghurt
containers sometimes... I'm all muscle I am!
Now da vet says we have to eat 'lite' food. I don't want to glow in the
dark... meowmie hasn't bought it yet but it sounds horrible and I don't
wanna eat it!
Here's a picture meowmie took of me just the other day. Do I look too
fluffy to you?!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/409968737zyqdjA Help!!!

You look like a hunk of luv to me! MLB

Old August 1st 05, 06:25 PM
Philip

"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
[...]

Both those cats look like 15 pounders on 11 lb frames!

Old August 1st 05, 06:30 PM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
[...]

Yu tells yur meowmie dat yu is more muskley dan Silly. Meowmie say dat
I'm vewy stwong, and dat I am solid, so's I'm not fluffy, an if'n I'm
not fluffy, den neither are yu.

Barnabus (as told to his meowmie, Annie)

Old August 1st 05, 07:42 PM
Karen

It will be MUCH easier to lose it now. Trust me. And much better for you.
YOur meowmie wants your heart to stay healthy and this will help you be with
meowmie and paw a long time. You will onlly become more beautiful than you
already are.

Old August 2nd 05, 12:47 AM
Enfilade

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
I think da scales were lying... or da TED-lady was. She made us sit on
the metal box and she said that I'm too fluffy since I'm a year old
and I'm as growed up as I'm gonna get.

Kumani sez: TED LIES! You're NOT FAT and you DON'T need your
temperature taken!!

Tyche sez: HA HA YOU SKINNY ME FAT YOU SUX ME RULES!!! (She's a bit
of a troll sometimes.)

Smokey sez: C'n I lick ya, baby?

--Fil

Old August 2nd 05, 03:10 AM
Hailey

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
[...]

LOL I am sorry, Kajikit, but I have to agree with Meoumie! That is one
broad bottom that needs to be taken care of.
But the good news is, Tucker eats the lite food and loves it! He hasn't
started glowing yet, so perhaps neither will you

**still chuckling**

Hailey
Old August 2nd 05, 05:48 AM
Hopitus

Well, you're both beautiful big cats, but I hope you're the one on the right
whose rear end looks like BT Rowdy here....and not the other cat whose tummy
*is* skimming the floor there.....LOL.
The Deadly Duo eats crunchy food from TED's (yeah, he sells food, too)
that's supposed to help clean their fangs...and fangs do look white, shiny &
gleaming on both. Your meowmie is trying to do stuff to make you be with her
longer, as she loves you so much. Deadly Duo are
14-15 & 19-20#, respectively......

Old August 3rd 05, 01:49 AM
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 22:48:48 -0600, "Hopitus"
wrote:

Well, you're both beautiful big cats, but I hope you're the one on the right
whose rear end looks like BT Rowdy here....and not the other cat whose tummy
*is* skimming the floor there.....LOL.
The Deadly Duo eats crunchy food from TED's (yeah, he sells food, too)
that's supposed to help clean their fangs...and fangs do look white, shiny &
gleaming on both. Your meowmie is trying to do stuff to make you be with her
longer, as she loves you so much. Deadly Duo are
14-15 & 19-20#, respectively......

I'm the beudiful marbled tabby on the left. My meowmie always calls me
her Boodiful baby. I heard the word 'Die-et' yesterday so I hardly
ate any food at all... we both left the bowls full all day long cause
that way meowmie won't think we're eating too much. But then we got
very very hungry and ate up our whole bowl of kibble today before
lunchtime. Meowmie said we couldn't have any more today so I sat
outside the bathroom door and cried at her till she filled them up
again tonight cause I was so hungry! Meowmie says our die-et starts
next week. It sounds horrible!

- Scout

Meowmie here... Scouty is the most muscular cat I've ever seen, but
she's also HEAVY! When they play with the feather on a stick she can't
get her bottom off the ground, and she has to use the computer case to
boost herself up onto the desk because she can't jump high enough! I
don't really want to put them on diet catfood when they're only a year
old and only just went off kitten food, but I don't see much
choice.The next bag of food we buy will be the Science Diet Lite. I
just hope Scouty will eat it - she's a terribly picky eater and we had
to try six different brands of food before we got one she was willing
to eat! She won't eat canned food or cooked meat either - she just
nibbles at the bowl for a minute and then walks away and leaves it
(and Silver polishes the lot off)
I thought I was overfeeding them but I looked on the box and measured
it into the bowl and they're getting just the right amount of food
each day...

Old August 3rd 05, 11:44 AM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for the new food to be much more delicious
than the old one,
--
Polonca & Soncek

[...]

My "Fluffy" Persia! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 14 April 2nd 05 04:32 PM
The sad tale of Fluffy Skye Luramao Cat health & behaviour 32 October 4th 04 12:45 AM
Fluffy kitty Richard Cat anecdotes 4 July 5th 04 06:04 PM
Trybute to Fluffy, House of Heather Me Cat community 8 October 24th 03 04:09 PM
Fluffy Kitty 2002-2003 Me Cat community 12 October 18th 03 07:43 AM