Ping Tweed - OT

Old September 19th 04, 07:42 PM
CatNipped

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
The blood has cleared a bit, and I now see everything in sepia tones, but
blurred. I hit another complication last weekend, experienced a lot of
pain. Investigations showed that the pressure inside my eye is too high,
and I now have so much different meds to take that I've had to make a

chart
out! 4 lots of drops, 2, 2xday, 1, 4x day, 1, 6x day and 2 different

pills
2xday. Both pills cause drowsiness so I seem to spend quite a lot of time
snoozing..

Oh no! We're sending renewed power purrs that everything will clear up
quickly.

Next hospital visit Thursday. My sight is worse than I went in, but

better
than when I came out ;-)
A way to go yet.
Thanks for asking.

Tweed

I was worried!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 19th 04, 08:04 PM
Alison

[...]

Hi Christina,
I hope your sight improves quickly , best wishes for Thursday,
KKOTH (Kitty kisses on the head) from Kim the cat.
Alison

Old September 19th 04, 10:21 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 16:35:34 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

The blood has cleared a bit, and I now see everything in sepia tones, but
blurred. I hit another complication last weekend, experienced a lot of
pain. Investigations showed that the pressure inside my eye is too high,
and I now have so much different meds to take that I've had to make a chart
out! 4 lots of drops, 2, 2xday, 1, 4x day, 1, 6x day and 2 different pills
2xday. Both pills cause drowsiness so I seem to spend quite a lot of time
snoozing..
Next hospital visit Thursday. My sight is worse than I went in, but better
than when I came out ;-)
A way to go yet.

Purrs for continued improvement, and for the pressure to come back
into line and the pain to disappear. KFC and BF must think you're
turning into a cat with all the extra snoozing ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old September 19th 04, 10:35 PM
Exocat

Continued recovery purrs from Cornwall, too.

BTW It's always been my firm belief that one needs to be extremely fit
and profoundly strong in mind and body to survive a visit to hospital,
and nothing the NHS has ever done to me & mine has provided any
evidence to the contrary.

All our best

Gordon, Bandit, Pericles & Snowball

--