Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

Old September 11th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th??? - Summary

Fangu HoneyCat. The Jellicle Ball has always met a lot to me and myz
family. Ize rememfurs when weze had the furry first ball so many years ago.
Hard to believe this will be the 11th Jellicle Ball.

Puddi
(longtimer)

p.s. From the human. When you consider how long the Jellicle Ball has
been going on (this is the 11th) all I can say is this is quite an enduring
community. - Fran (smile)

Puddi, fangu so much fur helping us get orgynized. Yu are wunderful!

HoneyCat

Old September 11th 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default Jellicle Ball - 2006 List of Honorees

Jasmeen,

Of course youze Meowmie can add a D*gs name to the Wall and the Calling of
Names as well. Thru the years there have been all sorts of species
memoralized on the wall and in the Calling of Names at the Ball from hoomin
to bunny rabbits

Just let either Mietze or me know and weze will be sure to add the D*gs
name.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

It soils mi mouf to say this but I will becos Meowmie askd me toi. Can yu
put a D*g thing's name on tha wall? cos meowmie's D*g thing (she wasn't
allowid a cat, pur child) wentid tu rainbow bridj this yeer an she is
still missin hur tho why wud yu miss a d*gthing when yu haf 6 cats?
Jasmeen a little miffed...

Old September 11th 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

HoKay den, blak toga wiff gold Greek infinity trim.
Dat seowndz gud furr mee tuu, buttid wiff sylfurr trim.

Ovkorze, whut kowntz iz da meenink of da seremony.
Pitö.önya

Sundance wrote:
Dat wud be furry nice. I will model whutever kullerz yoo wud like. Yoo
knoze much more bowt fashin dan I duz.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Wud yu lyke uh blak toga, tu go wiff yur oring furz an mayke yu seem
lyke uh hollow-weeny kitty? Dat wud awlzo be uhproppyate furr
Oktoburr. --
Pitö.önya

Sundance wrote:
I wud model dem if yoo wud like me too, Sweetee. I iznt shur how da
pink wud luk wif myown oring furz, but it iz da job uv a model to
werk wif whutever da client wantz.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Lezz furrmul? Lyke togaz?
Meowmee hasza hot pynk sheet dat hurr duzent yuze, kuz it gabe hur
nitemayerz, whateffurr doze ar. We kud mayke lotza togaz an sell
dem in da Booteek. An sandulz tuu. Wud Sunnydance model dem?
--
Pitö.önya, shartin tu tink

Old September 11th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Oh fangyu it would mak meowmie furry happy. Tha Dog's name is Sally furom
tha House uf Jones.

She was a furry speshul dog, meowmie ses, and lukked after them when they
was kids; she was speshully gud at chasing pysunus snakes away an cotchin
them befor they bit ennywun. Altho I dusnt like dogs, that sounds lik a
furry useful dog to hav.

Old September 11th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Ooh could I haf a blak toga too? I wud lik to be a halloween cat too.
Jasmeen
An cood we haf blu wuns? It wud kontrast nisely wif ower fur
Garfeeld
Trimmed wif gold wud be nise
Congo
An I wud like an orinj wun wiv gold trim
Mango
Cud I hav a pink wun do yu fink?
An fangyu fur lettin us all order in advanse
Coogar

Old September 12th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Fred wrote:

Purrs frum Catnada tuu, Meitze. We knows what wonderful things you do
and we know your mom supports you well in this. You two are a gudgud
combination! Get well suunsuun, Meitze's mom.

Fangu, Uncle Fred. Shee's wurrkin onnit furryhard.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 12th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

"meeee" wrote:

Oh fangyu it would mak meowmie furry happy. Tha Dog's name is Sally furom
tha House uf Jones.

She was a furry speshul dog, meowmie ses, and lukked after them when they
was kids; she was speshully gud at chasing pysunus snakes away an cotchin
them befor they bit ennywun. Altho I dusnt like dogs, that sounds lik a
furry useful dog to hav.

Sally has bin addid to da lisst ov Onorees an her brik is in plays
onda Walk.

As Puddi alreddy splaynd, dere ar lots ov offur speesees onda Walk
(wich is a rekord of effury yeeer's Calling ov Nayms), to bee addid
dey just haff to be frends to kitties or offurwise vowchd fur by
kitties.

Mietze
--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html
Old September 12th 06, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Kool! Kmon over an Ize will giv yoo a toor uv owr Fluffykitz kichenz an
warehowse.

[Rebecca and Tess go through the 'porter to Fluffykitz headquarters.]

Well, dis iz it! Up heer in da frunt is da kichinz and offis. Back dere
troo doze dorz is da warehowse, whare we keepz all da suplize an stufz.
Anyfing we need fur owr cukkin, we kan find in dere. Why don't yoo start by
esplorin in dere to lern whare efurryfing iz. If yoo seez anyfing yoo wud
like to try, hewp yurownself -- itz impurrtint to know yur greedientz!

Oh, an dont be skared if yoo seez a raccoon bak dere. His name is Specs, an
he livz in da nayberhud. He hewps us wif da Meels on Pawz part uv da
bizniss, and in return we let him kum in to git fudz and fresh wadderz fur
hisownself. Juss tell him yooz a frend uv owrs, and it will be fine.

Rebecca

"Ms. Tess" wrote in message
Fangu, Rebecca. I lykes tu cook! I helps mommy all da time. I
checks owt da bowls an da pans an da HOTgetoff! Mommy says I holds da
world record fur da most tymes a kitten hab been lifted down frum a
kitchen kounter in one affernoon.

Tess, prowd chef in training
On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 23:51:10 GMT, "Rebecca"
wrote:

Amelia an Tabitha an me iz da partnerz uv Fluffykitz, Tess. Yooz welkum
hewp ussez. Iz dere sumfing partikuller yoo wud like to hewp wif --
kookin,
servin, or whut? If yoo wantz, we kan teech yurownself how to drive da
moterized servin kart!

Rebecca

Old September 12th 06, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Oh, dat sownz juss purrfeck, Sweetee! Yoo haz such gudgud taste!

[Sundance gives Pit2nya a little nuzzle.]

Ize so glad yoo iz my g... uh, my frend!

Old September 12th 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Ize shut da booteek will hav whutever kullerz yoo wantz.

Hey, who iz runnin da booteek deze dayz? Iz it Pit2nya, or sum uther
kittee?

Rebecca