Going toona fishing

Old January 15th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Going toona fishing

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:32:53 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

Owh Beauty! Yu can haf yur wate in toona! Derz a LOT of toona heer.

I doant want you tu be hungry, Beauty.

Joey

fangu joey. i neffer want to be hungry again. (gratefully akcepts wate
in choona).
beauty

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
.. .
can i haff some?
beauty

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 05:19:00 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

Chester! Chester! Chester!! Wee did it! Wee did it!

Jocko, fangu so much fur your help! Dis is sew eksiting!

Lucy

"D Mahoney" wrote in message
.. .
So, everykitty that isn't watchng a net, it's party time! You

steel
band kitties, start the moosik! Then let's all dance!

Jocko
[The steel band plays on, kitties dance, and snacks and drinks are
served. Kittycats line the deck of the fishing boat calling "Heer,
toona, here toona, toona, tooon, toona". All the while, watchcats

with
binoculars to their eyes scan the horizon.

One of the watchcats whistles and nods to the Captain, who nods to
Jocko. Jocko has a few words with Chester and Lucy, and with Mo and
Piglet. Deckhands scramble to get equipment ready.

Jocko meows "Now!" very loudly. A huge toona leaps out of the water

on
the boat's port side, sending a huge wall of water towards the

boat
as it lands in the water. The deckcats are ready, though, and

quickly
raise a plastic weathershield so Chester and Lucy don't get

drenched.

At the same time, another huge toona leaps into the water to the
boat's starboard. Deckhand cats again keep the fishing cats from
getting soaked.

Both toonas have flopped down into toona nets. The nets, straining

near bursting, are brought aboard by the ship's winches. All the
fishing cats gather round...]

Yes sir! Egzzelent jobs, every kitty! This toona right here has got

weigh at least a hunnert and fifty pounds, and this offur one is

even
bigger. Huge toonas!

Jocko

Old January 16th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

sure Chester who hopez efuricat willz share wif dem

wrote:

Chester! Chester! Chester!! Wee did it! Wee did it!

Jocko, fangu so much fur your help! Dis is sew eksiting!

Lucy

"D Mahoney" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Both toonas have flopped down into toona nets. The nets, straining to
near bursting, are brought aboard by the ship's winches. All the
fishing cats gather round...]

Yes sir! Egzzelent jobs, every kitty! This toona right here has got to

Old January 16th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

A stunned Chester just stands there likea well a boycat who juzt realized
himsef mite haf fownd a furefur kitty... smooch back
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Chester, yu ar jus bout the smartest cat effur!

**SMOOCH!**

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz iz juzt tootoo kule, anna hizsef sure lukz tastee, Chester

prowd!!!

Old January 16th 07, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez i belleefz you iz rite, Chester who can't hardli wait fur da toona
Julie Porter wrote in message
hlink.net...
They'll be ekstra guud wif toonyfish!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
chester goes and brings back 2 drinkz, her we go, deze sure duz tazte

gud,
Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Dey wil! Til day do, lets jus haf anuther nip colada an enjoy da

boat.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Hopefully da kaptin or jocko willz be alongta hepz uses soon,

Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Oh, yure duing wonderfullye! We jus need tu lern how tu uze da

net,
an
get effurywon orgynized, an den weel be gud tu go!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Huge blush, err renfur i nefur did diz befur, ifin it wuza

mowzey
kuld
garintee it butted i izunt qwuite az sure 'bowt diz toona

stuffz,
Chester,
tryin hard

Dat sownds deslishus! I know we will ketch one because

Chester
is
sew
smart.

Lucy

Old January 16th 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

When we getz bak furm diz fishin trip we willz go to da store onna island an
you kan pik demselfz owt, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Now, Chester, dat wood be so much fun! Coarse I do! Fangu!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
duz wantsa get matchin shirtz? Chester hopeful
Julie Porter wrote in message
news
Yur gonna luck grate!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Chester sees tiger in hiz flowery shirt and catsiderz... hhhmmm, I
mite wear
diz ifin i kan haf red flowerz, Chester
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:45:18 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little

paws
typed:

I likez dat idermint of flowery shirtz, Tiger haza nize one

MME. A
gifed
hizsef, he mite efin be wearinit now, Chester, lookin arownd

fur
Tiger

Hez rite offur heer wif myownself, Chester. An derez a nyce shop

on
da Island dat selz dem so you can getz one wen we gettid bak wif

owr
toona!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
1/14/2007 6:58:16 PM

Old January 16th 07, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez dey iz all furndz of Jocko's anna dey iz veri nize 'kordinta OEJ
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Too skunkz?

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
yez Big mamma anna 2 skunkz did it, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Reely? Dat will be fun tuu.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
yez anna jocko , 'cordinta OEJ knowz sum kule danze, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
hlink.net...
Yess! We culd wer furry festive cloathes.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
now dat wuuld be fun, Chester, remfurin what Tiger sayed abowt

da
luuooww
lazt year...

Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Maybee we can grill it on da beech an haf a big owtdoor

party
wif
mewsic
and nip coladas.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I wonnerz whut kindof parti we iz gonna haf when we getz

diz
her
giant
fishie, Chester imaginin,

Old January 16th 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz juzt too 'citin, Tiger
Jocko the Diving Cat wrote in message
news
Yes sir! Egzzelent jobs, every kitty! This toona right here has got to
weigh at least a hunnert and fifty pounds, and this offur one is even
bigger. Huge toonas!

Jocko

Ok, efurrykitty, lets have one more try before the Captain takes us back.
I hear there's a REALLY HYOOGE toona living out here, so let's see if we
can all catch him togeffer. There's a whole lot of kitties back on da
Island, and I'll bet they'd all like to have some nice, fresh giant toona.

[Jocko joins Chester and Mo's nets together, then the Captain uses both
booms to lower them into the water behind the fishing boat. The band plays
on, the kitties party on, many trays of snacks and drinks are carried on
deck from the galley.]

Jocko

Old January 16th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Jocko the Diving Cat

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:12:17 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

Ok, efurrykitty, lets have one more try before the Captain takes us back.
I hear there's a REALLY HYOOGE toona living out here, so let's see if we
can all catch him togeffer. There's a whole lot of kitties back on da
Island, and I'll bet they'd all like to have some nice, fresh giant toona.

[Jocko joins Chester and Mo's nets together, then the Captain uses both
booms to lower them into the water behind the fishing boat. The band plays
on, the kitties party on, many trays of snacks and drinks are carried on
deck from the galley.]

Jocko

[As kitties dance and party and eat snacks and call "Here, toona, toona,
toona, toona" the boat continues to trawl slowly through the water. The
Captain-cat keeps a careful eye on the sea and on the nets, always alert
for signs of a catch.

After cruising for a few minutes, the Captain picks up the microphone to
address all the kitties on board the fishing boat.]

Attention all kitties - Dis is de Captain. I fink we has anoffur toona in
our nets, but the ship's equipment doesn't seem to be bringing the fishie
aboard. This can only mean dat the fishie is too big for the motors! If we
want to bring dees toona aboard, we will haf to do so wif Kitty Power!

All deckcats, rig recovery ropes over the capstans. And all kitties who
want to help, go grab the net and PULL!

[The large net starts to slowly work it's way over the side of the boat.
The deckhand cats manage to keep the Community Cats from getting too wet,
and from getting pulled overboard. Slowly but surely, the net gets hauled
aboard.

As the net reaches a point where only a dozen feet or so remain, the
capstans are no longer able to pull the net closer. Neither are the
assembled kitties. Fishing boats that had been working nearby hurry over,
and fishercats jump onto the same boat as the Community Cats to help land
the huge toona. After a great amount of pushing, pulling, and meowing,
the assembled cats finally get the trapped toona to roll over the side of
the boat onto the deck. Everykitty has to jump back, as the toona fills
all the deck space!]

Mine goodness! Mr. Jocko, mon, you kitties have indeed caught da monster
toona! Dees one fish must weigh at least fife hunnert pounds!

Old January 16th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester, TV, and Tiger stand with MO, amazed and drooling atta size ofa
toona... OH MY goodness, Chester

Old January 16th 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:59:45 -0800, Jocko the Diving Cat
wrote:

[...]

i am so happi!! thanks jocko. finally a choona big enuf fur me. my bad
sekretary feeds me dyet fudz, so i appreshiate a fife hunnert pound
choona. what a fish. do you see it joey? bear? its brethtakink.
beauty