Going toona fishing

Old January 21st 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Going toona fishing

well lets get sum, den. We wanna haf as much fun as possable.

Lucy, thinkin dis trip alreddy is the mos fun effur

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I izunt sure hafin nefur dunit befur, but i thinkz sunglazzes wuuld be

kule,
Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
hlink.net...
Owh, dat sowns guud tuu! What else du we need to lie on da beech?

Sum
ipods? Sunnglassies to match owr shirts?

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
maybe, butted i thinkz i mite juzt likta not wear ani shoez atta

all
anna
walk inna sand, Chester... not totally oppsed to flip flops as

they
mite
keep da pawz dry
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
We kin get sum flip flops tuu!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Kule, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Dat wil be nice! I fink redd wil luuk grate on bofe of us.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
When we getz bak furm diz fishin trip we willz go to da

store
onna
island an
you kan pik demselfz owt, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message

ink.net...
Now, Chester, dat wood be so much fun! Coarse I do!

Fangu!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
duz wantsa get matchin shirtz? Chester hopeful

Old January 22nd 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 23:44:05 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

Mew can haff tenn tymes yur wate in toona.

Joey

you're a lot nicer than my sekretary. tenn tymes my wait in choonas!
wow.
beauty

Whateffur yu want! Yu desurve to have lots an lots of toona.

Joey

Let's get over to where they're cooking the choonas.Want a nip colada,
Bear? Oh, I kept my nice red hat from Rome. Ain't I beautiful?
Cinder

joey i'm so happi about the fudz. we haff all the choona and rebecca
gafe me the coordinayes to a giant fud warehouse.
beauty
Old January 23rd 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

We agwee on lotsa fings.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
great kittymindz thinkz alike, chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
hlink.net...
I was finkin zactly the same fing, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
sownds kinda like da purrfekt efinin spekalli since you willz be

sharin
itsef wif minesef
Julie Porter wrote in message
hlink.net...
What a nite! Weel haf grilld toonastakes under da stars, an der

will
be
wunderful mewsic, an all our frends.

Lucy

Old January 23rd 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

They ALL will luk grate on yu!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
When we getz bak furm diz fishin trip we willz go to

da
store
onna
island an
you kan pik demselfz owt, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in

message

Old January 23rd 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Let's get over to where they're cooking the choonas.Want a nip colada,
Bear? Oh, I kept my nice red hat from Rome. Ain't I beautiful?
Cinder

joey i'm so happi about the fudz. we haff all the choona and rebecca
gafe me the coordinayes to a giant fud warehouse.
beauty

Cinder! Yu luk fantastik! Redd is yur color.

Bear

I luff seeing yu so happy, Beauty.

Joey

Old January 23rd 07, 12:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

if dey all lukz gud, den you pikz owt sum dat matches fur bof uses, Chester,
not carining as long as lucy iz happi