Pet Ownership is Killing through Kindness

Old August 7th 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets
Matthew

Default Pet Ownership is Killing through Kindness

Everyone please watch your cross posting.
Post are getting sent to troll heaven

Old August 7th 07, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
badwilson

Anonymous wrote:

Species Domesticated Lifespan (years) Feral Lifespan (years)
Cat 9 19
Dog 6 16
Fish 2 6
Hamster 1 2
Horse 21 29
Rabbit 4 12

I'm wondering where all these feral hamsters live???
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old August 7th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"Yowie" wrote in message
I note that there is no such thing as the "Journal of the
American Association of Veterinary Science and Associated
Professions". Therefore, the whole article is bunk.

Better than the average troll, though.

One of the best trolls we've ever had. Even better than muu muu
man.

Pam S. giggling

Old August 7th 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gabey8[_2_]

On Aug 6, 9:28 pm, "Tanada" wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message

I note that there is no such thing as the "Journal of the
American Association of Veterinary Science and Associated
Professions". Therefore, the whole article is bunk.

Better than the average troll, though.

One of the best trolls we've ever had. Even better than muu muu
man.

Pam S. giggling

If the article data is fake, then do we have to respond with fake
recipes? )

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old August 7th 07, 07:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"Tanada" wrote:

Better than the average troll, though.

One of the best trolls we've ever had. Even better than muu muu
man.

No. Absolutely not! *Nobody* is better than the muu muu man! He is the
Gold Standard of trolls.

Maybe I should have realized this post was a fake. But some of the
stuff PETA cranks out sounds just as wacked-out as this did, so it
never even occurred to me that this wasn't real!

Joyce
Old August 7th 07, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

wrote in message
"Tanada" wrote:

Better than the average troll, though.

One of the best trolls we've ever had. Even better than muu muu
man.

No. Absolutely not! *Nobody* is better than the muu muu man! He is the
Gold Standard of trolls.

I have no memory of this person...... prob ably on purpose?

Maybe I should have realized this post was a fake. But some of the
stuff PETA cranks out sounds just as wacked-out as this did, so it
never even occurred to me that this wasn't real!

I didn't read the OP..... for the same reason. However, with people having
33lb cats that can't go up a flight of stairs because of their fat.... I
*can* see the reasoning in the subject. no-wud-I-meen?

Joyce

--
http://www.firstgiving.com/nalee1131964
About my charity:

Old August 7th 07, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Aug 7, 5:50 am, "Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:

I didn't read the OP..... for the same reason. However, with people having
33lb cats that can't go up a flight of stairs because of their fat.... I
*can* see the reasoning in the subject. no-wud-I-meen?

YES! I know what you mean. And some people treat their pets, too
much like babies. All of us do, a little--that's okay--but I have a
friend who bathes her cat practically every day. The cat hates it. She
drags
the cat out on a leash on "outings"--like Petsmart. The cat hates
that too. She is forever medicating this cat with supplements,
vitamins. This
cat pees inappropriately a lot. She is a good friend, but I had to
tell her "You
are making that cat crazy." He's not a baby. He's a cat. He doesn't
want to go pick out a toy
at Petsmart. He isn't going to Kindergarten someday, so you don't have
constantly try to teach him something. Let him be a cat. He can't even
relax without
her rolling a lint roller all over him or something. 24-hour
attention. Sheesh.
That's who I thought about WRT the original post. The 33-lb. cat is
another
example.

Sherry

Old August 7th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bonbon

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 06:40:17 -0700, Sherry wrote:

"You
are making that cat crazy." He's not a baby. He's a cat. He doesn't
want to go pick out a toy
at Petsmart. He isn't going to Kindergarten someday, so you don't have
constantly try to teach him something. Let him be a cat. He can't even
relax without

Sherry

Dang Sherry, your friend needs a hobby (other than her poor cat). I'm
surprised the baby hasn't run away.

-bonbon
Old August 7th 07, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

Default K-Bitch "pokes" fun at Pinky

John \"C\ pinched out a steaming pile
:

"Pinku-Sensei" wrote in message

Sometimes kooks just arrive here in AUK as if by magic carpet. It

saves
us
(tinu) the trouble of finding them and bringing them back here.

Dr. Chrome-Dome (Pinky) you got a "Special" reception here in AUK

because
you are a "Super Ko0k"

K-Bitch enjoyed "poking" you as the photo shows:

http://www.girlincontrol.com/hun-27-...G_9120_JPG.jpg

Bring back fond memories?

Your Pal,
HJ

Whats this have to do with the funny things my pussies do, Net Abuser?

Old August 7th 07, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

badwilson pinched out a steaming pile
:

Anonymous wrote:

Species Domesticated Lifespan (years) Feral Lifespan (years)
Cat 9 19
Dog 6 16
Fish 2 6
Hamster 1 2
Horse 21 29
Rabbit 4 12

I'm wondering where all these feral hamsters live???

In feral hamster land of course.
They're used as filler in fast food burgers.
FYI