Fluffy at Vet's

Old April 21st 09, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Fluffy at Vet's

Fluff was dropped off at the vet this morning for her appointment.

At about 2pm, we got a phone call from the head vet. He reassured me nothing
was wrong but he had been overwhelmed by emergency cases and he would prefer
not to have to rush Fluff's surgery this afternoon. Would I mind her staying
overnight in their kennel (at no cost) so that he could give all his
attention to the surgery tomorrow?

I said no problem, I'd prefer he gave her all his attention rather than
doing a 'rush job' both because i want Fluff to get the both possible
outcome and so that his students who will be watching or participating in
the surgery will get the best oppurtunity to learn. (Consenting to this
surgery being a 'practical learning experience' for the students gave us
good discount)

So, she hasn't has the operation today so no 'update' to give.

Will let you folks know as soon as I can, after all, its 'your' surgery too
(and by Bast am I ever thankful for that!)

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old April 21st 09, 07:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

At about 2pm, we got a phone call from the head vet. He reassured me nothing
was wrong but he had been overwhelmed by emergency cases and he would prefer
not to have to rush Fluff's surgery this afternoon. Would I mind her staying
overnight in their kennel (at no cost) so that he could give all his
attention to the surgery tomorrow?

[snipperoo]

So, she hasn't has the operation today so no 'update' to give.

Will let you folks know as soon as I can, after all, its 'your' surgery too
(and by Bast am I ever thankful for that!)

Purrs for a great outcome for Fluffy, and for well-educated students.
(Who might someday treat a future pet of yours!)

--
Joyce ^..^

Old April 21st 09, 11:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Yowie wrote:
[...]

Purrs for a successful sugery, your vet sounds like a good one.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 21st 09, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Sending purrs for the anxious meowmie and her sweet Fluffy!
Christine