Happy the cat

Old July 10th 03, 09:47 PM
Karen Chuplis

Default Happy the cat

They are very nice pictures.

"AVP" wrote in message
Sorry if this is not allowed in your forum but I just wanted
to introduce the photo - I think I did a good job!

Thanks - it is of my cat!

Old July 10th 03, 10:03 PM
philo

"AVP" wrote in message
Sorry if this is not allowed in your forum but I just wanted to introduce
the photo - I think I did a good job!
Thanks - it is of my cat!

of all things....a cat!!!!!!

Old July 10th 03, 10:24 PM
m l briggs

alooks like she is ready for a masquerade ball -- beautiful!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48&item=3232041879
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48&item=3232042072

Old July 10th 03, 11:21 PM
Steve Clark

AVP wrote:

Sorry if this is not allowed in your forum but I just wanted to
introduce the photo - I think I did a good job!

Thanks - it is of my cat!

Is that a cigarette butt next to her left front paw?

Steve

--
To Reply take out the NO NO's

Old July 25th 03, 07:07 PM
bewtifulfreak

"AVP" wrote in message
Sorry if this is not allowed in your forum but I just wanted
to introduce the photo - I think I did a good job!

They are gorgeous photos, and she's a gorgeous cat! I especially love the
plant picture, too cute....it's amazing the places cats make themselves
comfortable!!!

Ann