The winking reception continues

Old April 5th 16, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer wanderer

Default The winking reception continues

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 3:15:58 PM UTC-5, Ranger MacDude wrote:
[Hercule has had the dance ensemble set up in the reception area, and he
leads them in some light popular music while the guests assemble, visit
the buffet, visit with each other, and find comfortable seats.

After everyone has had a chance to mingle, Ranger catches Hercule's
attention and signals. Hercule nods in acknowledgement. The ensemble
begins to play a waltz.

Ranger takes Pipps' paw and leads her to the dance floor. He is
initially nervous and more than a little clumsy, but her quickly relaxes
and forgets that anyone else is even around. They float over the floor,
getting lost in each other's eyes. They keep dancing when the first song
finishes, until they hear giggles from the guests.

The band continues playing slow dance music, so Ranger meows to the room
"Come on, efurryone, join us dancing!"]

Dey dance gud. Ah ain't nefur gittin winked, but hey dere, Congrats -y'all lookin gud!
Bratski
Old April 10th 16, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 6:53:18 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca watches the newlyweds dancing and has an idea. She motions Mimzy over and whispers in her ear. Mimzy nods, and waves her paws in a complicated motion in the direction of the band. Hercule's baton shimmers and takes on a life of its own -- it is conducting the band by itself! Rebecca taps on the astonished Hercule's shoulder and says, "May I hab dis dance?" Hercule nods and they go to the dance floor with Hercule still staring at the animated baton.]

---
Pit2nya rushes in, finds hur Sunny Dance, and hugs him...
"I mizztt yu. Now dat Meowmee'z rekooperaytink, I snuk bak furr a wile.
Shall we dance, darlink?

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee
Old April 10th 16, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Sweetee!!! Ize so glad yoo iz bak! Yes, letz dance. Shall we ask Hercule... er, I meenz, Hercule's baton, to play sumfing speshul?

Sundance
Old April 11th 16, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

[Francesca appears coming up the stairs from the basement, wiht a few
cobwebs tangled in her fur. She finds Stevenson, the estate's majordomo.]

Ummm, hi, Mister Stevenson. I was just wondering, does dis place haf a
freight elevator?

Stevenson: Yes, of course. It's on the other side of the kitchen.

Fangu, sir! An duz it go all da way from da basement to da roof?

Stevenson: Yes, miss, it does. May I help you with anything?

No fangu, I was jus curious.

[With that Francesca dashes down the stairs again. Stevenson handles a
couple inquiries from other kitties, then when he is free he decides he
ought to go downstairs to check on Francesca. When he gets to the
basement he finds a storage door marked with "HR" standing open. He
looks inside and doesn't see any sign of a kitten.]

Stevenson: Oh dear!

[Stevenson goes to the freight elevator and has to wait a couple of
minutes for it to arrive. He presses the button for the roof and waits
impatiently as it ever so slowly ascends. Finally it reaches the roof
and the doors slowly open.

When he steps out on to the roof he looks around. On the windward side
of the building he sees what initially looks like a pile of nylon next
to the edge, but it shortly resolves into a little torbie kitten
strapped into a hang glider. Stevenson runs to try to stop her but is
too late. Well before he reaches her, Francesca leaps off the edge with
loud "YEE HAW!"

She sails into the wind, then banks to the south and catches a thermal
rising off the mountains. She circles in the thermal, rising steadily
higher and higher. After a few minutes of climbing she breaks away and
turns toward the mountain peaks. She flies past a pair of bald eagles
who give a double-take when they see a kitten hang-gliding. Francesca
heads west until she's over Lake Arrowhead and looks for any fun things
to play with but doesn't see any. She then turns back towards the east
and soon is approaching the estate. She sees that the south lawn is
clear of obstructions so she picks that as her landing zone. She
overshoots a little and lands on a service road not visible from the estate.

Stevenson sees most of the landing approach, so he dashes inside and
gathers up some estate staff to go search for the landed kitten. But
before they can head into the forest they see one of the guard bears
emerging from the forest carrying a folded-up hang glider, Francesca
riding on his shoulders.]

Old April 12th 16, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

[Sundance and Pi2yna stop dancing and observe the community's newest memfur.]

"She'll do Harri prowd", Sundance says, and Pi2nya nods in agreement.
Old April 12th 16, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

On 4/11/16 11:57 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Sundance and Pi2yna stop dancing and observe the community's newest memfur.]

"She'll do Harri prowd", Sundance says, and Pi2nya nods in agreement.

Fangu!

One of my hoomins, the one I call "Food Bringer", told me all 'bout
Harri Roadcat an 'bout Amelia. It sounded like Harri had a lot uv fun,
so I decided to 'vestigate some of da stuff her did.

Francesca

Old April 14th 16, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps=^..^=

Default Pipps & Ranger Leave for their Honeymoon

Now that we are winked, and have had our reception and dinner, Pipps throws
her bouquet which is caught by Daisy-chan , who meows with delight.
You all stay here and enjoy yourselves while Ranger and I port to our
honeymoon in Hawaii.
As they run out of the door, they have birdseed thrown at them, having heard
that rice is not good to be thrown as winking's because it is not good for
the birds.
They hop into the porter, wave goodbye to their family and furends, and
head of to Oahu.
They check into the hotel, are given leis, and shown to the bridal suite,
which is beautiful, Pipps and Ranger, after having a snack and some nip
champagne, go to bed and smurgle.

"Pipps=^..^="

"Ranger MacDude" wrote

[Hercule has had the dance ensemble set up in the reception area, and he
leads them in some light popular music while the guests assemble, visit
the buffet, visit with each other, and find comfortable seats.

After everyone has had a chance to mingle, Ranger catches Hercule's
attention and signals. Hercule nods in acknowledgement. The ensemble
begins to play a waltz.

Ranger takes Pipps' paw and leads her to the dance floor. He is
initially nervous and more than a little clumsy, but her quickly relaxes
and forgets that anyone else is even around. They float over the floor,
getting lost in each other's eyes. They keep dancing when the first song
finishes, until they hear giggles from the guests.

The band continues playing slow dance music, so Ranger meows to the room
"Come on, efurryone, join us dancing!"]

Pipps loves dancing with her new wink looking lovingly into his eyes,
and tells Ranger, lovingly, that he is not clumsy at all, nuh uh!
and her majikal winking dress is so fun to dance in.
Ranger gives Pipps a twirl, and says" wow my wink can sure cut a rug."

Pipps says.'Yes, everyone join in and dance and have fun" and smiles.
She and Ranger continue dancing and enjoy being so much in love and happy.
During a slow dance, Pipps whispers into Ranger's ear "I am so lucky to have
you
as my wink..I cant wait till we port to Hawaii later"
Ranger gives Pipps a loving nose-boop, Gets one back from Ranger, and they
continue dancing they night away...

Old April 15th 16, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger MacDude

On 4/14/16 3:28 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Now that we are winked, and have had our reception and dinner, Pipps
throws her bouquet which is caught by Daisy-chan , who meows with delight.
You all stay here and enjoy yourselves while Ranger and I port to our
honeymoon in Hawaii.
As they run out of the door, they have birdseed thrown at them, having
heard that rice is not good to be thrown as winking's because it is not
good for the birds.
They hop into the porter, wave goodbye to their family and furends, and
head of to Oahu.
They check into the hotel, are given leis, and shown to the bridal
suite, which is beautiful, Pipps and Ranger, after having a snack and
some nip champagne, go to bed and smurgle.

Dis is nice! An look out da window - a bigbig beach! Dat looks like fun.

Ranger
Old April 15th 16, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Dey dance gud. Ah ain't nefur gittin winked, but hey dere, Congrats -y'all lookin gud!
Bratski

[Francesca watches the dancing. She's never tried it before, but it
doesn't look that hard. She tries a few steps by herself and figures she
ought to be able to handle it. She marches up to Sammy and taps his tail.]

Hey, brofur, I wanna dance. Let's go.

FtF

Old April 15th 16, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps=^..^=

"Ranger MacDude" wrote

On 4/14/16 3:28 PM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
Now that we are winked, and have had our reception and dinner, Pipps
throws her bouquet which is caught by Daisy-chan , who meows with delight.
You all stay here and enjoy yourselves while Ranger and I port to our
honeymoon in Hawaii.
As they run out of the door, they have birdseed thrown at them, having
heard that rice is not good to be thrown as winking's because it is not
good for the birds.
They hop into the porter, wave goodbye to their family and furends, and
head of to Oahu.
They check into the hotel, are given leis, and shown to the bridal
suite, which is beautiful, Pipps and Ranger, after having a snack and
some nip champagne, go to bed and smurgle.

Dis is nice! An look out da window - a bigbig beach! Dat looks like fun.

Ranger

Uh huh, dat bigbig beech wooks wike lotza fun .
Letz go fur uh wok on et in uhwile, umkay ?
Ai luff yew sew _vury_ mutch my noo wink.
Noseboop
Pipps

At the Reception Gramby Cat community 13 January 1st 12 04:06 AM
At the reception Harri Roadcat Cat community 23 October 26th 09 01:31 PM
Retirement reception MaryL Cat anecdotes 13 May 23rd 08 02:32 PM
At the reception Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Cat community 39 November 10th 05 04:28 AM
Lilith and Sammy's reception ShortTail Tom Cat community 6 July 14th 04 06:31 AM