Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

Old November 5th 04, 01:58 AM
Mietze

Default Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

As the stars begin to dim and the Jellicle moon slowly sets, a brown
tabby with large yellow eyes once again climbs to the podium. Nearly
in a whisper, she says "auf wiedersehen, deer frends, until wee meeet
agin".

I call dere nayms, wun finull time, ov da Jellicle Onorees:

Unknown Kitties, House of Bast

Mary, House of Aull
Peanut, House of Baldwin
Otis Spunkmeyer, House of Batson
Biengatti Babycat, House of Benedetti
Ghengis, House of Berkebile
Tigre, House of Blaylock
Dusty, House of Bloom
Lucy, House of Botari
Bounce, House of Bryson/Geiger
Zelda Leafhunter, House of Catling
Rosie, House of Collins
Babette, House of Cooper
Sailor Baylor Brown, House of Cooper
Shadrach, House of Crandlemire
Mellón, House of Dancer
Poinedexter, House of Dancer
Dupree, House of Dasara
Laura Ann Mihstol, House of David
Bubba, House of Davis
Dollar, House of Davis
Fanny, House of Davis
Giapetto, House of Dowden
Sebastian, House of Dugan
Mr. T.S. Eliot, of The Fur Conspiracy
Simba, House of Gittel
Yoda, House of Goode
Charlie Fennel, House of Graf
Mikey, House of Gubanc
Pauline, House of Gubanc
Alex, House of Hiner
Snowy, House of Hunter
Connor, House of King
Scooter, House of Kleinfelder
Iggy, House of Koster
Tomo, House of Krehbiel-Call
Cher Bear, House of Long
Bustopher, House of Lyons/Wallace
Sapphire, House of Lyons/Wallace
ToffeePop, House of Lyons/Wallace
Samantha, House of Mahoney
Groucho (Calvin Ulysses FitzThomas), House of McCrary
Bert, House of McGuigan
Russia's Children, House of Mother Earth
Sierra Blue, House of Newfield
Hannah Eve, House of Oneal
Boo, House of Patterson/Guyette
Lindy & Fey (Da Boyz), House of Patterson/Guyette
Molly Samin, House of Patterson/Guyette
Bear, House of Polinadro
Arthur, House of Royal Roads
Tribble, House of Sackett Glaser
Giuiliani, House of Scaldini-Klimm
Vincent T. Pussycat, House of Smith
Musti Bear, House of Square
Martin, House of Stuchiner
Rocky, House of Touchstone
Natasha, House of Trujillo
Linda, House of Underhill
Zoe, House of Weinberger
Philbert, House of Willhite
Mocha, House of Wickler/Cook

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old November 7th 04, 05:02 AM
BallardBunch

As the last name is called, the gathered kitties and d*ggie, ferret,
hamster, and uther guests sit in silence for a moment. Then one after
another they look upward, where rainbow colored lights flash gently
through the clouds, through which the last stars and the setting moon
can still be seend. A sweet sound of singing floats down and surrounds
the Jellicle site

Somewhere ofur the Rainbow,
Way up high
There's a land dat we've purred uv
Once in a lullaby.

We wait here atta Rainbow
Young and fair.
All your friends that you've luvved
Are playing and purring here.

Some day we'll be together
Friend wif friend.
Till then we'll send our purrs
And luv hat will nefur end.

We're waiting at the rainbow fair
And send our luvving purrs to fill the air.

A bobtayled tabby gurl, sitting shoulder to shoulder wif a longtayled
tabby gurl, gives a liddle nod and a quick lick of her paw.

Da Rainbow Bridge Chorale, Pandy. Ceilidh an Skye are still onna job.
Wif lotza noo voyces inna choir tonite to make it efen more beeyoutiful.

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old November 7th 04, 05:20 AM
BallardBunch

Bobtayled tabby gurl gifs liddle stripey gurl a gentle hug. Mietze,
dis wuz a beeyoutiful ceremony tonite. Just like alwayz. Yew do so
much to make dis a speshul time fur effurycat, an dis yeer speshully
when yew've losted so menny uv yer own howsehold -- I hadn't realized
until I heard all dere names dere at wunce. Keeping da lisst uv names
an calling dem eech yeer an adding all doze bricks to da Walk uv
Remembraunce meen so much to effurywun, kitty an hoomin bof. Heer paws
ofur a dark bloo mug wif steem coming off da top -- I fink yew cud use
a nice hot niptoddy rite about now. --Talisker Pippin, knowing it's
been a long nite

Old November 7th 04, 06:32 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 20:02:00 -0800, BallardBunch wrote:

gentle snip

We're waiting at the rainbow fair
And send our luvving purrs to fill the air.

snif, snif

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/7/2004 12:31:29 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old November 7th 04, 01:31 PM
Amelia T Cat

Da Rainbow Bridge Chorale, Pandy. Ceilidh an Skye are still onna job.
Wif lotza noo voyces inna choir tonite to make it efen more beeyoutiful.

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

That was beautiful!

Amelia
wiping tears from her eyes