O T I've heard it all now

Old June 18th 09, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Granby

Default O T I've heard it all now

PETA is mad at the President for killing a fly. Aren't there more important
things to worry about?

Old June 18th 09, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

it is actually the media stirring up **** Not PETA for once.
http://blog.peta.org/archives/2009/0..._and_the_f.php

And for me when it come to PETA I pay no attention to what they have to say
after I personally experienced their stupidity here in Florida. We had a
explosion in the deer population . A very wet winter and fall one year and
the water was so high that the deer population was starving themselves to
death since the food source was below the water level. Every effect to
relocate or feed the deer population in the everglades had failed. The deer
were skin and bones and were worm infested to where that in itself was
starving them. Florida opened a special deer season to lower the
population. Well PETA said no and had people stand in front of hunters to
stop them. They did no food or rescue actions but to stand in front of the
hunters. A few got their asses handed to the and arrested. Well they
succeed in 100's of deer starving themselves to death and the Florida key
deer almost disappearing due to their actions. The rather have the deer
starve than to filter out the weak.

Old June 19th 09, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Granby

And, they got away with doing that? I guess all the stupid people don't
live around me!
g.com...

Old June 22nd 09, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

"Granby" wrote in message
PETA is mad at the President for killing a fly. Aren't there more
important things to worry about?

How does hunting filter out the weak? A strong or a weak deer will die
from a bullet. Now, starving, that will remove the weak first leaving
the stronger. A tried and true method of improving the species since
the stronger will get what food there is.

Old June 22nd 09, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Granby

When you confine animals to a smaller space, take away most of their food
supply you have a responsibility-----------never mind I can where this
series of posts will go.

Old June 23rd 09, 02:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:07:30 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

When you confine animals to a smaller space, take away most of their food
supply you have a responsibility-----------never mind I can where this
series of posts will go.

Best post of the day.