Purr request

Old July 7th 11, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

Default Purr request

The girlfriend of the man that runs the shop where my husband works fell
on the stairs last night.They live in a split level house and Kathy fell
down 4 stairs. Broke a toe, and twisted her knee. Nick was helping her
back to bed and she said let me do it and pushed his hands away. She
stood straight up and then fell backward and hit her head on the
hardwood floor. She has a concussion and blood on the brain.

Nick left the hospital just long enough to stop by the shop to check on
a few things and then went back.
--
Ann

in Connecticut
Old July 7th 11, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_5_]

Healing purrs on the way.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old July 7th 11, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way.

--
Joy

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press
'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

Old July 7th 11, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Judith Latham wrote:

My next door neighbour, Nicky fell downstairs two years ago.

I remember that.

Nicky was very ill mentally, behaving very oddly.

This was from the head injury?

She has made a
remarkable and miraculous recovery. She still has problems with short term
memory and tiredness. She did return to work part time but found it too
tiring and so is looking for something in volunteer work. The main thing
is we have Nicky back.

That's a wonderful outcome!

Joyce

--
We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth
concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.
Old July 7th 11, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Ann791 wrote:

The girlfriend of the man that runs the shop where my husband works fell
on the stairs last night.They live in a split level house and Kathy fell
down 4 stairs. Broke a toe, and twisted her knee. Nick was helping her
back to bed and she said let me do it and pushed his hands away. She
stood straight up and then fell backward and hit her head on the
hardwood floor. She has a concussion and blood on the brain.

Nick left the hospital just long enough to stop by the shop to check on
a few things and then went back.

That's terrible! And she would have been fine, with minor injuries (by
comparison), if she had just accepted his help.

Joyce

Old July 8th 11, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Michael Lane

purrs for her quick recovery

michael lane

**
**

Old July 8th 11, 12:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

Default Purr request: update

The power of purrs have worked. Kathy is home from the hospital.

The bleeding stoped on its own. The doctor did not have to drill any
holes to relieve the pressure.

Thank you for the purrs.

Ann

purr request MLB[_2_] Cat anecdotes 0 February 8th 10 06:57 PM
purr request Ann Cat anecdotes 18 February 1st 08 03:13 AM
Purr Request Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 40 January 28th 08 10:08 PM
purr request John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 12 May 8th 05 03:58 AM
OT Job purr request :o/ Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 14 April 13th 05 05:55 PM