Snaggly is very Frustrated

Old July 14th 11, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

Default Snaggly is very Frustrated

as we are having our tenth-in-a-row afternoon/evening thunder/
lightning storm.....yesterday the news informed us out in
the MileHigh 'burbs that hail in the partr of yesterday's strorm did
major flooding and hailstorm damage out at the airport both to
on-ground planes and parked vehicles at DIA.
Reason Snaginator is upset is today *we* got quarter-sized hail
(can't wait to get down to parking lot and inspect my truck) and I
will NOT let him go out on deck with big lightning strikes all around.
What he wants to get out there is this: he sees quarter-size white
thngs bouncing off the deck rails and slider doors; he thinks, "big
protein snack *bugs* for me to capture and *eat*!! Why won't Mama
open the doors and let me go get them?"
Wish we could share and send some of this storm rain to you who
are parched and bone-dry but unless you live in Omaha (they usually
head for Nebraska or western KS) unable to send humidity.
This am early Snag was, as usual, snoozing in his very own deck
chair on deck. What they say here is so true: if you don't like the
weather now.....wait fifteen minutes.
Old July 14th 11, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 7/14/2011 4:32 PM, hopitus wrote:
[...]

Braggart! Rain hoarder!!! Send some of that our way water-bogie!!!! ;

Seriously - do you have home-owner's insurance? If so they may pay you
for any damage to your truck made by the hail.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old July 14th 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

On Jul 14, 3:40*pm, CatNipped wrote:
[...]

See all our masters at: *http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", *maintained by Mark Edwards, at:http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Email: *L(dot)T(dot)Crews(at)comcast(dot)net

Thanks for suggestion and sorry about rain gloating (well I was gonna
go on errands so not gloating,
just bI******ing) but vehicle damage is paid for by *auto
comprehensive* and I have large deductible
in order to keep my premium manageable in cost. I do have homeowners
but for a condo it only covers
contents of unit, not your vehicle like homeowners. Those ads
chortling, "we will never drop your coverage
no matter how old you get or how sick you get" are so b.s. Of course
they don't: they just hike up their
premium till you can't afford to pay it anymore. But that's life
coverage.
My truck is '02 and once in awhile I am enraged by a sticker stuck in
door frame saying, "we buy junk cars"
but though MileHigh winters do a number of evil things to my paint
job, I maintain the running parts to
purring operation, just like the Snag when I rub his belly for him.
Old July 14th 11, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jul 14, 4:32*pm, hopitus wrote:
[...]

I wish you could too! Twenty-six days of temps over 100F and
still no rain at our place. I could offer Snaginator an unlimited
all-you-can-eat grasshopper buffet in exchange for rain, even
if it came with non-edible bouncy things.

Sherry
Old July 14th 11, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jul 14, 5:30*pm, Sherry wrote:
[...]

Looking for the silver lining: we don't have to mow the grass anymore.
We have an awesome cold a/c in the house. For that I am very
grateful. And for all the complaining I do about the heat, I can still
tolerate extreme heat much better than extreme cold.

Sherry
Old July 14th 11, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 7/14/2011 4:56 PM, hopitus wrote:
On Jul 14, 3:40 pm, wrote:
[...]

LOL!

That brings to mind some *GOOD* news I got (it's strange and unusual for
me to have good news, isn't it?). My life and health insurance from my
last job will continue for as long as my long-term disability from
MetLife lasts - 10/24/2016 when the day before my 65th birthday, if I'm
still around by then. That is *SO* reassuring given the state of my
health and a huge weight off my shoulders - even the $3,000 deductible
is more manageable than no insurance at all.

Old July 14th 11, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 7/14/2011 5:35 PM, Sherry wrote:
On Jul 14, 5:30 pm, wrote:
On Jul 14, 4:32 pm, wrote:

[...]

Ditto all of that!

Old July 15th 11, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 07/14/2011 03:32 PM, hopitus wrote:
[...]

That must be the same storm that hit here yesterday\
Today has been beautiful -- one of those rare June days -- oh wait!
It's now July. If this continues, people can do "Spring: planting.
TuTu is basking on the north patio in a spot that is partly sun and
shade. Best wishes to all. MLB