Talking rescued cat - Fredcat the Famous

Old February 16th 04, 12:25 AM
Fredcatgirl

Default Talking rescued cat - Fredcat the Famous

Fredcat the Famous has done it before and, understandably, has done it
again. What? Posted a special speaking Valentine's Day message on
his website for Valentine's Day, that's what.

You can view it by doing the following:

1. Go to www.fredcat.net
2. Scroll down to the In the last paragraph of his February 14 diary
entry.
3. Click on the Valentine link
4. Click on Play
5. Be impressed

Fredcatgirl
Old February 16th 04, 04:28 AM
Priscilla Ballou

In article ,
(Fredcatgirl) wrote:

Fredcat the Famous has done it before and, understandably, has done it
again. What? Posted a special speaking Valentine's Day message on
his website for Valentine's Day, that's what.

You can view it by doing the following:

1. Go to
www.fredcat.net
2. Scroll down to the In the last paragraph of his February 14 diary
entry.
3. Click on the Valentine link
4. Click on Play
5. Be impressed

Won't work with my browser/platform. Color me UNimpressed.

Priscilla
Old February 16th 04, 06:58 AM

In article ,
(Fredcatgirl) wrote:

Fredcat the Famous has done it before and, understandably, has done it
again. What? Posted a special speaking Valentine's Day message on
his website for Valentine's Day, that's what.

You can view it by doing the following:

1. Go to
www.fredcat.net
2. Scroll down to the In the last paragraph of his February 14 diary
entry.
3. Click on the Valentine link
4. Click on Play
5. Be impressed

Fredcatgirl

"Error: Unsupported Browser/System Configuration

The browser/system configuration you are currently using is not
supported by this application.

This application currently supports the following...

Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 (or higher) on Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP
Netscape 7 (or higher) on Windows 98/NT/2000/ME/XP
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.2 (and higher) on Mac OSX"

Not sure about impressed.
Old February 17th 04, 02:44 AM
Fredcatgirl

OK, people, please accept my apologies for it not working on your
systems. This was created with the best of intentions and sarcasm is
not appreciated. I regret that it didn't work.

It worked fine on my system (Windows XP) and on the other system in
our home network (Windows Me). That all the testing we can do and we
posted it in good faith as a little amusement.

If you wish you can e-mail me details of your systems and what
happened when you clicked on the link -

This is the third time we have posted such a Veeper link and had no
problems with the earlier ones.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Fredcatgirl

Old February 25th 04, 12:01 PM
mooninpappa

worked fine on mine too