I skeered my boy! :(

Old December 21st 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Default I skeered my boy! :(

Christina Websell wrote:
Adrian A wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

KFC says how dare you upset her beloved Licky? She's rising
herself up to
slap the face of anyone who dares with all claws out.

quaking It was an accident, Kitty! Really, I didn't mean it! And
Licky has forgiven me, honest. It'll never happen again, I
promise!!

Kitty sez hmmm. She will fight you if you upset her Licky ever.
She sez she has twenty-odd claws and knows how to use them.

(Meowmie note: OMG she certainly does)

Tweed

Snoopy and Baggy are jealous, they've only got eighteen claws each.
;-)

Kitty says what a pity, how useless is that?
She has 20ish. Knows how to use them, too!

I didn't know KFC is a polydactyl! How cute is that?!?! I love poly's
:-) Vino only has the standard 18, but I love him too ;-)
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old December 21st 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

badwilson wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
Adrian A wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

KFC says how dare you upset her beloved Licky? She's rising
herself up to
slap the face of anyone who dares with all claws out.

quaking It was an accident, Kitty! Really, I didn't mean it! And
Licky has forgiven me, honest. It'll never happen again, I
promise!!

Kitty sez hmmm. She will fight you if you upset her Licky ever.
She sez she has twenty-odd claws and knows how to use them.

(Meowmie note: OMG she certainly does)

Tweed

Snoopy and Baggy are jealous, they've only got eighteen claws each.
;-)

Kitty says what a pity, how useless is that?
She has 20ish. Knows how to use them, too!

I didn't know KFC is a polydactyl! How cute is that?!?! I love
poly's :-) Vino only has the standard 18, but I love him too ;-)

I wouldn't describe her as a poly exactly but she has 20 claws. She was
just showing off when she pretended she had more than that. g

What *is* she like? A big show-off, that's what! I am happy that she can
do this at the age of 20 plus/

Tweed

Old December 21st 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Christina Websell wrote:
badwilson wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
Adrian A wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

[...]

Well where are her extra 2 claws? Normally cats have 5 on each of the
front paws and 4 on each of the back paws. Does he have 6 on the front?
Or does she have 5 on the back, like a little thumb?

Old December 21st 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

badwilson wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
badwilson wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
Adrian A wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

[...]

Yes, five on the back not exactly like a little thumb, more like an extra
toe.
It doesn't matter really.
All Kitty likes to do at her great age of 20 plus is to snooze in front of
the fire, she has no interest in answering your questions about her feet.
Zzzzzz.

Old December 21st 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Christina Websell wrote:
badwilson wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
badwilson wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
Adrian A wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

[...]

I wasn't asking her questions about her feet, I was asking you.